Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: It's New Years Eve ... Will You Become Our 300th Member Before 2007?
1/1/2007 4:18:28 PM
Well, we have past the 300 mark this morning and it seems we are going to be setting some records soon.

We have now kicked off a new promotion where members can earn from the system.

See it here. Read the whole thing. It may surprise you.

Affiliate agreement here.

And please, please, please, read the terms and conditions (on site). This is part of your due dligence when joining any program.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/1/2007 7:33:15 PM
Hi Ken. GO USC!!!!!! And I just got more some great news! A friend (yes, I have friends and this one is a very Christian, Christian) & I worked out a deal where I send him two bottle of Tahitian Noni Juice every month until it is paid for and he sends me a BRAND NEW LAPTOP! SUCH A DEAL! In order for me to get the best price on Noni, not pay a yearly distributor fee and to get 20% back on all noni over a case I buy each month, I have to be on case auto-ship. A case is four bottles & while I would like to drink/use that much Noni a month, I usually only drink and use topically, two bottles a month. So it works out great for both of us. And this of course, means I will be able to join Bizzy Blogz soon. Please, Take Care! Neil "A Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach!" "Nearly Every Person Does Network Marketing Every Day, they just do not get paid for it."
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
+0
1/1/2007 10:42:34 PM
Neil,

That's FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!

And that's networking and marketing if I can say so.

Kenneth

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!