Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: My Do Not List
12/29/2006 5:36:55 PM

Hey Michelle

Great topic,

I'm big too do list fan and huge on goal setting as well. But I never tried this approach before. I will pin that list up and see how many times I actually need think about what not to do during my day.

Have a great day

Ed

It's Finally here Challenge Anyone,Challenge Everyone Than let the world Decide. www.thechallengesite.com
+0
12/29/2006 7:41:58 PM
Hi Larry! Yes indeed it makes all the difference to have a positive outlook. Great picture by the way! Happy New Year to you and your loved ones! Michelle
+0
12/29/2006 7:43:38 PM
Hi Ed! Let me know how this works for you. It has worked great for me and other people I know. Have a great evening! Michelle
+0
12/29/2006 7:46:52 PM
Hi Marilyn! That is awesome that you have a forum and blog on this. In my opinion, the more people are exposed to positive thinking the better. May You and your loved ones Have a Happy New Year Michelle My One Minute Presentation www.BrightSuccess.biz
+0
12/29/2006 7:49:40 PM
Hi Georgios! My intent is to help others so let me know how this helps you. Thank you for being part of the forum. Michelle My One Minute Presentation www.BrightSuccess.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!