Menu

Hilde Makkinje

41 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Discover the TRIPLE FIVE RULE and Start Earning with AGLOCO from NOW!!
12/24/2006 3:03:45 AM
First of All; I'd like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

I would like to share something with you and I'd like to call it the Triple Five Rule!

And if you are making a consequent use of the TFR, it will deliver you Over $4500,- a month, easily! Wow.. how is that?

Don't get me wrong here, it's not a get rich very fast scheme, you will have to put some effort in AGLOCO and you need to stay put with it!

In a few weeks from now, AGLOCO will burst totally and shall explode on the internet.. because then the Viewbar will be released! And the Viewbar is the Key Tool for you earnings, even with the TRIPLE FIVE RULE!

When you sign up with AGLOCO you are signing up to the most enlightening and brilliant ideas/concepts running the internet today! But when you keep the TFR in your mind, you will be very successful as I write it here! Ok, what is this TFR?

Here it comes; Using the TFR, means that you Sign Up 5 New People to AGLOCO! If you motivate them to use as well the TFR, they will Sign Up in No Time also 5 New People Each.., then, and this is Very Important!, everybody needs to use the Viewbar with an average of 5 hours a Month (!!)

In Short, that is the Triple Five Rule...It is important to motivate all of your subscribers and their subscribers to use the Viewbar! Because Your Earnings are Connected to the Use of the Viewbar!

If you only make a 50% use of the Viewbar (2,5 hours a month) you only get paid 50%!! That is why it is important to use the TFR consequent and consistantly! You need to stay put with the Triple Five Rule, but if you do; you will earn a lot of money!

The first time you complete the Triple Five Rule (5x5x5) will make you over $4500,- a month!!! Now you have set a nice monthly income for you and yours,  but offcourse you can start all over again, another time using the TFR will double your income!

If you start with AGLOCO and you start promoting it, you will experience at least One Sign Up a Day in your Network! With using the TFR you will have One sequence a month.. With One sequence you have about 30 people in your network! One Sign Up a Day = 30 people a month in your network!!

It makes me happy when I login to my backoffice with AGLOCO, everyday I have somewhere in my network a new sign up! And I don't buy advertisements, I don't do anything outrageous to get these sign ups, I just promote it in the ways I can..

Just give it a try! And get your Sign Up For Free... That's what I forgot to mention; AGLOCO IS FREE TO JOIN & EVERYONE CAN DO IT, NO MATTER WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!

With Love from the Netherlands,

Hilde M.Makkinje
MissM@c LifeStylezz Inc.
the Netherlands,

'Thoughts are meant to become Alive, Shared with Others & Cherished by Millions
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!