Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Inspiration for the soul
12/16/2006 12:17:27 AM

Let us picture in our minds a beautiful blue Lagoon on a clear day. A fine sailing ship spreads her brilliant white canvas in a fresh morning breeze and sails out to the open sea. We watch her grow smaller and smaller as she nears the horizon. Finally, where the sea and sky meet she slips silently from sight and someone near you says, "There, she is gone. " Gone where? Gone from sight, that is all. She is still as large in mast and hull, still just as able to bear her load. ..We can be sure that just as we are saying, "There, she is gone," another is saying, "There she comes!" Life is eternal and love is immortal. And death is only a horizon, and a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight. As one door closes another opens. While we are mourning the loss of a friend or loved one! others are rejoicing to meet them again beyond veil.

- Author Unknown

Hello
New Reply
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Inspiration for the soul
12/16/2006 12:29:30 AM

HelloBogdan,

Thank you for sharing these nice thoughts. I will aso give a though.

Paradise! Who would turn down a free vacation to paradise? Certainly not I! That is exactly what we hope to bring to you through our Devotionals and Poems. A little Paradise on Earth. There is a song that speaks of this experience we can have with God. It goes like this: "Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face and the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and praise." It is so true. When we spend time with Jesus, everything around us seems to fade out of sight.

Every day, people fly to various parts of the globe in hopes of getting away from it all. Isn't it nice to know that we don't have to go any farther than a quiet room to be refreshed through prayer and study of God's Word. We wish to uplift our readers and inspire all to dig deep into the Mine of Truth. We trust that you will find encouragement and hope in the devotionals and poems that are listed below. Keep looking to Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.

Warm Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
New Reply
+0
Dale Ostrum

265 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/16/2006 11:51:28 AM
Thanks Bogdan, we muxt all keep a open mind and be ready to change with the shifting times
My retirement fund. 1M members to come this year. http://vortexportalpro.com/viewmercial/index.asp?id=42584
New Reply
+0
12/16/2006 11:58:45 AM
 Hi Bogdan,

What beautiful words.  And how appropriate that I should read them today, having just returned from the funeral of a very special person.

Also want to thank you for your email with your link to a Christmas greeting to all Adlandpro members.

Thanks, God Bless, and have a wonderful Christmas season.

Wayne

New Reply
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/16/2006 12:03:55 PM

thanks for all the good thought.__Don

New Reply
+0