Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
In 4 days this Ezine has been seen by 180,000+ people and submitted to 80,000+ SE Directories ...
12/6/2006 3:45:27 PM
You are seeing the results of my campaign to push this ezine to the masses. I will soon have it set so you can sign up to have it delivered to you directly via email.

I have been getting some good responses in my inbox and new members are joining Bizzy Blogz Community every day.

We offer to you many things from a free classified ads section to Groups and forums, invite people to become friends, comment postings, rate your friends, fun and games section and a whole lot more. We will soon add a section in our Ezine to feature profiles from BBC.

We now have Julia Youngblood, a member here at AdlandPro, greeting all of our new members and she is alot of help.

It's easy. It's fun. It's FREE. JOIN RIGHT NOW!

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Re: In 4 days this Ezine has been seen by 180,000+ people and submitted to 80,000+ SE Directories ...
12/6/2006 4:34:35 PM

Hi Ken:

Bizzyblogz is all that an a bag of chips too :)

On a more serious note, is it true that Tai Chi is coming to Bizzyblogz !

Dr. Keith Jeffery

TAI CHI FOR BIZZY PEOPLE

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: In 4 days this Ezine has been seen by 180,000+ people and submitted to 80,000+ SE Directories ...
12/6/2006 5:58:39 PM
hi,
i had to jump in here to say how thrilled i am about all this. many more people are getting involved and it is so exciting. i've had bizzyblog fever for a long time. i'm so glad that so many more people are getting it too. the ezine wine keep everyone up on all the exciting news.
nan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!