Menu

Bea
Bea Souza

1316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Everyone wants to be appreciated...
11/23/2006 3:42:17 PM

Thanks a bunch, Bogdan.  I agree we all like to feel we are appreciated, and just  to let you know that you are appreciated for all you do and all the wisdom you give us.

Enchanting----------------Link---------------Gifts-------------------Plague

New Reply
+0
11/23/2006 5:53:00 PM

Bogdan,

We may never know in this life just what that appreciation we show some one, may mean in their life.

A few kind words or a simple action may mean that a person will not give up, but take the next step to living a full life.

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
New Reply
+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/23/2006 6:48:13 PM

Dear Bogdan,

This is fitting for the message I have wanted to send you.

I just wasn't sure how to say it.

I so appreciate You and Adlandpro!

I have had Wonderful things happen in my life since finding Adlandpro!

So, remember I'm Thankful For You!

Bless You,

Jerilyn

Angel 3

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
New Reply
+0
11/23/2006 8:03:19 PM
 Bogdan, it's the little things that can mean a lot.

A smile, an unselfish act of kindness.  Years later we still remember the big jar of homemade soup brought by the neighbours when there was a death in the family.

We don't remember what they said, but we remember the loving act of kindness represented by the soup.

We appreciate what you are doing for us all here at Adlandpro.  The little things and the not-so-little things.

Wayne
New Reply
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4629 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2006 9:06:06 PM

Wayne, Jerilyn, James, Bea, Judy, John, Donald, Mary I appreciate you all for coming here and expressing your thoughts and showing your appreciation.

You are all welcomed. I'm happy to be of use to you and anyone stopping by at Adlandpro.

Bogdan Fiedur

Hello
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!