Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Real payment processor offering real money for new members ... $5.00 and $10.00 per ...
11/16/2006 4:19:37 PM
Dave, thanks for the idea to look in the archives.

Here's some more info for all to look at some history, going back to Feb. 5th, 2006 on this matter.

Here's the thread:

http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=283508

The referral bonus has been in place to back in Feb. 5th, 2006 when I became a member. I have had two people in my downline fulfill the requirements and I have in my account $5.00 for each from this fulfillment.

But, check out the link above and do your own DD.

I am happy with the company and have had no problems.

And, if anyone got Mike Filsaime's Death report you also got a bonus download on Paypal ... The PayPalReport.

This report covers more reasons why you should consider Alertpay as another payment processor.

Alot of people have blamed Paypal as being a ripoff and have taken their money and froze accounts. Most people didn't follow the terms of service, ask if the program in question followed Paypal guidelines BEFORE they started promoting and earning from it, and more stuff similar.

Laziness and assumption got people burned. Shortcuts to think I'll get quick earnings for little work just never pay off.

Do the DD and ask questions. Your bank account will thank you for it.

Kenneth

+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Real payment processor offering real money for new members ... $5.00 and $10.00 per ...
11/17/2006 2:39:04 AM
Hi Ken,

With all the competition around this will help them get rocking the internet for sure, I already use them so glad you posted so i know now..

Thanks
lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
11/17/2006 5:45:32 AM
Hi Lisa,

Glad to pass it along.

One point I'll make here is the referral's fulfillment. It's quite easy for anyone to pass payments in the $250.00 range. Thru paypal I know many, many people that purchase items on ebay have far exceeded that amount easily. Alertpay is starting to get well known and used as well. So when one of your referrals reaches their $250.00 threshold you will get your referral bonus.

Just understand though that some people will sign up because they just want the referral money with no intent on using the system. Lazy and greedy they are. This is one way (the $250.00 spend) to weed out greed and not make a company go broke.

Kenneth
+0
11/17/2006 9:43:42 PM
So, have you done your DD yet? Alertpay offers a little more freedom than Paypal to the types of programs you can use it with.

Stormpay is out. Even after all the monies they took from others and they are still running.

e-gold takes too long to get your money.

MoneyBookers works but a little slow, too.

So, Alertpay for me. They have been in business since 2004, a member of the BBBonline, and registered with the Canadian Government.

And it never hurts to have a backup system (more than one payment system).

Kenneth

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!