Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Real payment processor offering real money for new members ... $5.00 and $10.00 per ...
11/16/2006 4:13:59 AM
AlertPayTM Loyalty program wants to reward you

The AlertPay Loyalty program wants to reward you. Earn money when you refer a friend!

What is the Loyalty program?

When you refer someone to AlertPay, we will reward you by funding your AlertPay account. You can use this money to shop online, transfer funds or make a withdrawal. It is our way of thanking you for being an AlertPay member.

How does it work?
When you refer AlertPay to your friends or family, we will pay you $5.00. But if you refer more than 10 people to AlertPay, we'll begin to pay you $10.00 for each referral, starting with your 11th referral.

All you need to do is follow these simple steps:

1. Login to your AlertPay account
2. Click on Referral Program tab.
3. Select your personalized referral link that you can use in your emails, website and banners
4. Each time someone you refer makes AlertPay their way to pay, we will pay you $5.00. When you refer more than 10 qualified friends, we will pay you $10 for each qualified referral.
5. Your referral bonus will be paid to your account 10 days after your referral has successfully qualified

Note: In order to receive your referral bonus,your referral must fulfill the following requirements:
-Create a Premium or Secured account(or upgrade their personal account)
-Transact at least $250.00(sending and/or receiving) through their AlertPay account

Our customer support representatives are happy to assist you. If you have any questions or concerns, contact us at (514)748-5774 or by email at customersupport@alertpay.com

Make AlertPay Your Way to Pay

A member of the BBBonline.

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Re: Real payment processor offering real money for new members ... $5.00 and $10.00 per ...
11/16/2006 5:31:42 AM
Got the same info in mail, but will not refer any to this until I have got some answers from them. To many of this systems ends up as a scam.

Take care..

Best regards
Arild
+0
Re: Real payment processor offering real money for new members ... $5.00 and $10.00 per ...
11/16/2006 5:34:12 AM
Got the same info in mail, but will not refer any to this until I have got some answers from them. To many of this systems ends up as a scam.

Take care..

Best regards
Arild
+0
11/16/2006 1:36:43 PM
Hi Arild,

What questions do you have? I have been a member since february 2006 and have done the DD on them. Maybe I can direct you to who and or what information you are asking for.

Thanks for coming by my friend.

Kenneth
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/16/2006 2:19:58 PM
Hi Kenneth, Hey - I would be really careful with these guys. I've been a member for a long time (since they started), sponsored a bunch of people, and never got a nickel from them. Here's what they added later: Note: In order to receive your referral bonus,your referral must fulfill the following requirements: -Create a Premium or Secured account(or upgrade their personal account) -Transact at least $250.00(sending and/or receiving) through their AlertPay account My opinion - don't waste time on them. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!