Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: If you're an Internet Marketer AND you want to stay in business in 2007 you need to get this FREE Report ...
11/16/2006 3:36:14 PM
So true Dave, so true.

I have read it twice and will read again this weekend.

Some people just look for a quick buck and don't think to educate theirselves for long term growth and success.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

Kenneth
+0
Re: If you're an Internet Marketer AND you want to stay in business in 2007 you need to get this FREE Report ...
11/17/2006 5:32:38 AM
There is also a bonus report that no one has really mentioned - the PayPal Report.

And as well, people can earn money just by giving these reports away.

Kenneth
+0
11/17/2006 10:02:50 PM
The numbers are quite amazing to see how many have taken up this FREE Report.

Since the evening of the 11th I have now 788 people in both first and second level that have grabbed the report. They are now worth a dollar each to me.

Have you gotten this report yet? And are you not good friends with others that can benefit from this report as well?

Won't you feel bad that you knew about this but didn't share it with your friends that didn't know about it?

Get and read the report. Then refer it to your friends and you'll be paid $1 for each person you get that signs up for the report, too.

That's friends really helping friends as I am trying to help you.

"The Death of Internet Marketing"

Kenneth

+0
11/19/2006 10:40:56 PM
Hello,

I am Mark Joyner's Personal Assistant.  Just to set the record straight Rich Schefren is not Mark's coach and Mark has never actually worked with Rich Schefren.

All the best,

Anne Reilly
Personal Assistant to Mark Joyner
+0
11/24/2006 5:15:56 AM

Mike Filsaime has informed me that there is only 2 days left for getting paid for free referrals on his Death to IM Marketing Ebook

I cannot say I ever remember a marketer shelling out over 60,000 dollars to affiliates promoting a free product. He did not make any money from this.....

I am sure he will.... but it was a bold move... and he is pulling the site offline on Saturday....

For a great free report, and one last crack at easy money visit

Be quick on this..... if you open this up after today....it may be late, but act fast, and you can make some easy money.

Warmest Regards,

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!