Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Tuesday the doors open to the best tool you'll ever have ...
11/15/2006 12:06:57 PM
Hello Brian,

Great point and this what NicheBOT helps people with ... finding keywords AND phrases.

PLUS ...

... shows you the search terms count for the previous month, how many competitors there are in that search phrase and on and on.

The thing is -- how can you really know when all you get is one number that represents a count over a specific period of time?

How do you know whether the demand is old interest or new interest?

The point is -- you don't!

Especially after what I just saw with my own eyes...

NicheBOT

Yeah, it's totally, absolutely stellar the way you can now sneak a peak into the trend of a keyword.

And I'm not talking about looking into a keyword's history for the last few months.  Let's talk more like over the past year.

A total month-by-month breakdown that let's see you the peaks and valleys of month-by-month demand for any keyword.

The sheer craziness of this is that it costs about 3 cents a keyword to get what's called a WordTrend (tm).

Wanna see it?

Click the link below and I'll let you take the entire tour, because there's a lot more.

NicheBOT

Enjoy!  ;)

Best,
Kenneth

P.S.   What are you looking down here for, I gave you two chances to check it out above.

Oh, okay.  You need another link instead of scrolling back up there...

NicheBOT
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Tuesday the doors open to the best tool you'll ever have ...
11/15/2006 12:12:42 PM

Hi Kenneth!  :-)

WOW!  Nichebot helps with phrases too!?  Sounds too good to be true.  I'll have to look into this even further.....I for one have grown weary of lengthy research.

Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention!  Who else wants to squash their competition?

Have a great week!

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!