Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
BizzyBlogz . biz Is An Entrepeneural Social Site. Free To Join And Use.
11/2/2006 12:28:09 PM
Yes, you are seeing right. Bizzy Blogz Community is an 'Entrepeneural Social Site'.

No fees for services that others are charging for.

Designed like MySpace and all MySpace tools and graphics work on our site.

Others are giving you an affiliate program so you can try and sell for them the same tools we give away to you. It gives those companies free advertising because those affiliates are trying to earn the pennies they will get paid. And then you spend it right back into the program just to use the 'advanced' features.

Not at Bizzy Blogz Community. Join for FREE TODAY!

Kenneth R Sword Jr

p.s. Bring a friend

+0
Re: BizzyBlogz . biz Is An Entrepeneural Social Site. Free To Join And Use.
11/2/2006 6:44:18 PM
Hello,

I have been asked this alot so I thought I had better inform all members and future members about this issue. Most communities do not allow their members to use their profiles for business purposes. We do. In fact we encourage it.

That is one of the reasons why we created the Bizzy Blogz Community. It goes along with our business blogs at BizzyBlogz.com. Both for use as personal or business. It's your choice.

We just feel that having a nice profile with info about yourself and a picture of yourself along with all of you business information makes you look more respectful and people are going to want to do business with you. So design your profile the way you want. If it's for personal...then add your persoanl touches to it. If it's for business...make it the best profile portfolio that you can create. You can add your own audio and videos and images to make it the best. Start forum topics, start a group and it will be on your profile for all to see. There are a lot of things you can do here...so enjoy!

So please do put it to good use... and please do tell others about us. The more that join...the more you can add to your network. Just visit a members profile and add them as a friend.

Thank you for your time and we here at Bizzy Blogz Community wish you all much success in all that you do in your lives.
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2006 12:25:28 AM
i better get on over there and make sure i'm ready for new company. it sounds like we will be having lots of company. it really great. it's easy fun and so safe. i'll see you all there.
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2006 9:12:23 PM

Hello Kenneth,
I joined last nite...it's awesome!
Thanks,
Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/8/2006 10:24:59 PM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo we are growing. everyboby is headed over there. come on over.
nan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!