– John F. Kennedy, 35th US president

Hello
New Reply
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Efforts and courage are not enoug....
10/17/2006 10:07:04 AM

Hi Bogdan,

Your spot on with this one today!

Best Wishes

John UnderPowered Member.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

New Reply
+0
10/17/2006 10:36:05 AM

An older gentleman told his grandson, " it is with great effort that I get out of bed lately for I lack the courage to take part in life as I did when a much younger man. "

His grandson tought for a moment and said, " grandfather, you just lack purpose and direction in life ', to which his grandfather responded, " you know, I feel this new purpose surging in me right now... direct me to the bathroom.

New Reply
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2006 11:11:25 AM
Good Morning Gentlemen, "Listening to your heart is not simple. Finding out who you are is not simple. It takes a lot of hard work and courage to get to know who you are and what you How does a person find the time, space, inclination and direction to understand his or her self and unique purpose? What seems to stop the flow of true, natural, purposeful action? Your purpose is your gift to the world. It is a sacred source for you to connect with and contribute to others at a deep and powerful level. I have heard many times from clients in all walks of life, "Yeah, but how do I do it? How do I live aligned with my purpose?" I believe it begins and ends with Courage -- the Courage to trust your heart, trust your values, and to trust yourself. It takes courage to open up, to ask for what you want and courage to face your truth. Some say it takes courage to be real and to be authentically You. So what stops us from being real, from living on purpose? In my own life it has been fear. The fear of showing vulnerability. The fear of being judged. The fear of rejection, fear of failure, fear of being alone, fear of the unknown, of uncertainty, and in the end, it seems to be the fear of losing my "life". I have come to realize (and of course you must arrive at your own conclusions) that no one, no situation, no experience, can take away my purpose. Eventually, one way or another I will die. But, in the process of living, I am the one responsible for identifying, connecting to and living my own purposeful life. A life and a truth that belongs to this moment only, to this opportunity to live fully. Kathy Hamilton (Martin)
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
New Reply
+0
Robert Talmadge

2047 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/17/2006 11:15:38 AM
Thank you Bogden, very true. It is best to redirect your efforts
and courage to formulate workable goals and then concentrate
on listing the to do list of things that need to be done to get
there.
Robert Talmadge To follow your dream, follow your heart. http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/17474/ShowForum.aspx
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!