Menu

Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire...
10/11/2006 12:15:23 PM

Thanks Bogdan,

I learned early on, while playing Pop Warner Football, without a Game Plan, you have no Game.  This is true in Sports, in Business and in Day to Day Life.

Phil Black

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/11/2006 12:17:47 PM

On his first day of work, a magic genie appeared to a disabled woman and said he would grant her 3 wishes.  Hugging her service dog tightly, the woman said she only had one wish...to be able-bodied.  So the genie granted that wish, the woman was instantly able to do everything that everyone else could do, but she quickly realized that the rest of the world had forgotten that she had been disabled.  She was disappointed that no one shared her joy.

She asked the genie to make the world realize that she had been disabled before and was able-bodied now.  So the world recognized that her wish had been granted.  But now the woman had forgotten her past problem and she thought the world was crazy when they told her she had been disabled before.

She then requested that the genie make everyone including herself, recognize the past and the present of her abilities.  Now that wish was granted, the woman and the world rejoiced in her new abilities.

She concluded that was all part of one wish, so she then asked the genie for a "second wish"  that she could be a teenager again so she could enjoy herself as she couldn't when she was younger.  So the genie granted that wish.

She then asked for what she thought was a third wish, to learn how to drive a car.  The genie granted that wish, only if she would leave her dog behind while she took her first drive.

When she got back from her first drive in her car, her dog wasn't where she had left him.  There was a very happy smiling man waiting to greet her.  He said, "Do you recognize me?"  The woman looked into his eyes, he somehow looked familiar. 

The man said, "I was a dog who wished with all my might that my owner would be happy, I only wanted one wish to become a person because I thought you were lonely.  I gave you my other two wishes so you really had five, I knew that genie on  his first day of work would make mistakes!  I didn't mind giving up my other two wishes to you because I've been young and able to run, and I don't need to drive, I've been a passenger all my life and I'm not ready to stop looking out the window yet!"

New Reply
+0
Marty Bromberg

571 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/11/2006 12:29:28 PM

Hi,

Napoleon Hills words of wisdom lives on and on forever.

MartyB

www.martyb.webprosperity.com I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET ADVANCE NOTICE ABOUT WEBPROSPERITY AND IT LOOK'S LIKE IT WILL BE A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL THOSE WHO JOIN! RIGHT NOW WEBPROSPERITY IS STILL FREE TO JOIN SO TAKE A LOOK AT IT HERE, BEFORE IT IS NO L
New Reply
+0
Dale Ostrum

265 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/11/2006 12:48:52 PM
Once again you come through Bogdan and it makes a lot of sense also. get a plan and stick to it
My retirement fund. 1M members to come this year. http://vortexportalpro.com/viewmercial/index.asp?id=42584
New Reply
+0
Donald Rich

1529 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/11/2006 12:51:55 PM

BOLD MOVE.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!