Menu

Re: One of the secrets of a long and fruitful life is ..
10/2/2006 10:32:46 PM
Bogdan, This is so true. We need to learn to forgive a person the minute they do a wrong against us. This is a very hard thing to do!
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
New Reply
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/2/2006 10:45:02 PM
Sorry Bogdan Somethings should NEVER be forgiven. Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
New Reply
+0
Marion Kelly

268 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/2/2006 11:04:47 PM

Hello my friend,

This Dash Movie goes well with "One of the secrets of a long and fruitful life is.."

To view this beautiful Dash Movie click

http://www.aatcm.com/thedash/default.aspx?sponsor=charger55

Marion

Internet marketing Helping people make money Online shopping mall At-home-businesses Making God the head of my life
New Reply
+0
10/3/2006 6:11:33 AM
When my husband and I were having problems, my pastor told me that you have to forgive a complete stranger 70 x 7 in a day, no matter how many times they do the same thing that they did in the first place.

So if you have to forgive a stranger, you most certainly have to forgive your spouse.

This was one of the hardest things I'd ever had to do. But once I did it, I was more able to forgive others who had hurt me in the past, and once I did that I felt a freedom I had never known before.

My forgiveness may not have affected my husband or the other people I forgave, but it affected me and how I felt about myself.

What made it so difficult was the fact that in order to forgive them, I had to look inside myself at all the things I had done that needed forgiving and had to forgive myself first. It also helped me to realize that a lot of the reasons my husband did the things he had done to me was because of what I had done to him.

Forgiveness goes both ways. You have to ask for forgiveness for yourself, then you have to forgive yourself before you can forgive others, then you are released from the guilt and the fear and your load becomes so much lighter.

Bogdan thank you for the reminder.

Rebecca Beasley

DID YOU KNOW? The U.S. Social Security Board reports that 85 out of 100 Americans reaching age 65 don't possess as much as $250. And only 2% are self-sustaining (the rest dependent on family, church, or the government)! Want to know what the "2-percenters" know that you don't? www.sfi4.com/11579740/FREE
New Reply
+0
Marion Kelly

268 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/3/2006 6:46:19 PM

HELLO EVERYONE!

NICE WORK BOGDAN, MY FRIEND.

I HAVE ONE FOR YOU.

FORGIVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE MISUSED YOU, JUST DON'T PUT YOURSELF IN THE POSITION TO LET THEM DO IT AGAIN. FORGIVE YOURSELF; YOU HAVEN'T GROWN ANGEL WINGS YET.

MARION

Internet marketing Helping people make money Online shopping mall At-home-businesses Making God the head of my life
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!