Menu

Re: It is the character of a brave and resolute man...
9/28/2006 4:19:51 PM

My Beloved & Respected Brother Bogdan.....!

Thank you for this "Wonderful" Quote. 

As said....women also to be added in this list.

"Courage is not the lack of fear.....but, it stands on the ground, inspite of it"......What to do.....?

Thanking you, once again.

With Warm Regards and Respect.....!

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers.....!

Your Ever Loving Brother,

Gani.

New Reply
+0
9/28/2006 4:20:20 PM

My Beloved & Respected Brother Bogdan.....!

Thank you for this "Wonderful" Quote. 

As said....women also to be added in this list.

"Courage is not the lack of fear.....but, it stands on the ground, inspite of it"......What to do.....?

Thanking you, once again.

With Warm Regards and Respect.....!

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers.....!

Your Ever Loving Brother,

Gani.

New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/28/2006 4:46:18 PM

Hello Bogdan

I guess Cicero never heard of Woman's Liberation - LOL

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/28/2006 7:51:11 PM
Yes, Thank you Bogden for the quote ----------------------- Robert, You said: "Bravery is all around us but only the brave have the ability to recognise the character." Sorry, I either disagree with it OR I do not understand exactly what you are saying. To me, a brave person is one who sees some action needs to be taken, goes ahead and does it even though it scares the hell out of them. I know people who are not brave who recognise what a brave act is and who wish they could be brave as well. I have been (among other things requiring a degree of bravery) ) a paratrooper, fire walker, bungee jumper, spelunker, mountain climber scuba and a deep sea diver. I have, more than a few times, put my physical well being and/or my life on the line to help others and I have saved peoples lives. Still, I can not ALWAYS tell if someone else is brave or not until some dangerous situation arises and I see how they react to it. Some people whom I think would be brave may not be and some I think would turn tail and run, do not. --------------------------- While on the way I define words, I disagree with the way "hero" is used so indiscriminately. I feel many people who are nice and do good things are called heroes when in fact, they are not. To me, a "Hero" is someone who put them- selves into a situation so dangerous they may be very severely hurt or killed. And, if they are others are ALREADY in such a situation, they put themselves in EVEN MORE danger to help others. Thus, while I greatly admire the actions of those on flight 93, they were not really "heroes" as they did NOT put themselves into MORE danger than they were already in. A. They KNEW all of the other hijacked planes had been flown into buildings. B. They KNEW the hijackers in control of their aircraft were NOT, as had all hijackers in the past, going to land the plane and make some type of demands. C. They KNEW the hijackers fully intended kill themselves and everyone in the airplane. D. Thus, the ONLY way for them to SAVE THEIR OWN LIVES, was to take control of the plane. E. The KNEW while they might die in such an attempt, they were GOING TO DIE if they did not try. F. So their attempt to take back control of the plane was the ONLY choice left them unless they want to sit there and die without trying to save their own lives and thus do not fit into my "hero" category. -------------- Well there is my 5 cents (inflation) Please, Take Care!! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
New Reply
+0
9/28/2006 9:12:17 PM
Bogdan, Very true, but I will have to agree with Tom. Think of the many men and women that are standing in the gap to assure our freedom. What would happen if they deserted their post?
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!