Menu

Re: Another Scammer: ALBERT DMITRI
9/24/2006 1:06:00 PM
Hi Kathleen.. How do these people live with themselves. I hope this is not swearing but These Scammers are scumbags in every sence of the word. Mike
New Reply
+0
Tanya V.

683 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/24/2006 1:11:52 PM
Thanks Kathleen for helping to rid this community of yet another scammer.

Way to go!  :)
New Reply
+0
9/24/2006 1:23:38 PM
The sad thing is that scammers like this can still operate with impunity.  How many people fall victim to this type of low life predator?  It's all free money to them and until we police ourselves so effectively that not one person falls prey to this type of scam they will continue to do what they do.  The legal agencies are too slow or even powerless to shut down these low lifes.  Like the head of hydra, lop one off and more grow to take its place.
I got tired of struggling to succeed in building my business. It's frustrating doing things that don't work, time and time and time again. So I searched and searched. I found resources that could help me and others. Do you know anyone else who might need
New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2006 1:47:49 PM
Hello Kathleen...
"Thank You" for the HEADS UP regarding this matter.  It's a real shame that things like this have to go on, but it exists so we have to watch out for each other!
It's wonderful to have people like you in the community.
Enjoy your Sunday...
Steven

New Reply
+0
9/24/2006 2:14:06 PM

Hello Kathleen,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  I get emails similar to this one almost daily in my regulaR Email, but this is the first one I have seen as a post at Adland - WOW - it seems the scammers are everywhere.  I guess he thinks we are all a bunch of ???xxx!!! wackos.  LOL.  Thanks again.

Your friend,

Bob

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!