Menu

Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Every strike brings me closer...
9/20/2006 9:32:56 AM

Babe Ruth is RIGHT ON, my friend.  As long as we leave the word "out" completely out of our vocabulary, you'll never "strike out".  You will just move closer to the goal - Home plate!

Still lovin' these quotes, though I am not able to post a comment every single time, you can be assured that I look for them and read them all!

Thanks, Bogdan!!!!

Have a blessed day,

Judy

New Reply
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2006 11:09:33 AM
Hi Bogdan,

Great quote and I really needed that to start my day today!

Thank you and Bless you,  Jill
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2006 11:52:12 AM
Most successful people had to go through a lot of "strikes" before they made it big.  Sticking with it makes all the difference between success and giving up.
New Reply
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2006 12:30:49 PM

Hi Bogdan,

I like that kind of thinking. Totally positive.

Thank you.

Your Good Friend

Deborah

BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
New Reply
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/20/2006 2:01:07 PM

Hi Bogdan,

Everyone in Direct Sales, whether Face-to-Face, Online, or whatever, needs to repeat this to themselves everyday.

As a Sales Manager with a Debit Insurance company, I had my agents count how many doors they had to knock to get the appt., and how many appts. to get the Sale.  In my current Program, all new Associates in my downline get a sheet of 100 NOs, with the instructions to mark off each NO they get from a presentation.  If they bring me the completed sheet and still aren't satisfied that this is for them, I guarantee that I will refund their signup fees.  I haven't had a single one come back yet.

Thanks For The Great Quote,

Phil B.

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!