Menu

Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
TRIPLE WHAMMY: Fun New Forum for You!
9/19/2006 8:16:56 AM

Hi Everyone, I just started a new forum called "TRIPLE WHAMMY: Famous B-Day, Bio and Quotes!"  This forum will feature a famous person who has their birthday today (the day of the post) with several quotes and a short bio of their accomplishments, here's the link to visit and respond: http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/18729/ShowForum.aspx

New Reply
+0
Neil Reinhardt

1314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: TRIPLE WHAMMY: Fun New Forum for You!
9/19/2006 2:17:56 PM
WOW!!! What a GREAT idea! Thank YOU for thinking of, and then your doing it. Please, Take Care! Neil
This Grumpy Old Son Of A Beach says: For a simple, inexpensive, and great tasting, way to earn money, click here: ----------------------- http://NeilsTeam.jerkydirect.com -------------------- And for a progam which is better than most mlm's I know of
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2006 2:27:29 PM

Thanks, Neil!  I wanted to give more bio information about famous people, because sometimes we read quotes and say "I don't know who that person is...I wonder what else is inside their head...and are they only famous for one thing?"

Am I the only one who wonders all those things?  I am also curious about which famous people share our birthdays, that's always been a big thing with me.  My birthday passed a couple months ago, I know that comedic actors Robin Williams and Don Knotts share my bday.  I should have thought up that forum back in July.

New Reply
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2006 9:14:18 PM

Hi Kathleen,

No, You're not the only one who ponders such deep mysteries. I think about many of the same things and also, since I believe we enter this world with a blank slate. I always wonder what events or people in their lives helped to shape their future successes.

Great to know that I'll be sending out at least two Birthday Greetings on your Big Day, one to one of my Favorite Friends here at Adland and one to the Greatest Comedian that's ever lived.

Thanks Again For The Forum,

Phil B.

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
New Reply
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/19/2006 10:10:35 PM

Hello Kathleen...You Rock!

Fantastic Forums!

Keep'm Coming!

Steven

New Reply
+0