Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
You're Not Serious Of Earning $$$$ If You Keep Doing Without Proper Training ...
9/14/2006 2:41:06 PM
I'll make this quick because it's going to go fast.

Mike Ambrosio and Fabio Marciano have just realeased their latest product... Butterfly Riches...

... and inside they reveals the secrets that 13 butterfly marketing experts used to generate over $1,135,018 since February 2006.

Yep, you read that number right.

These guys are the head of the class when it comes to butterfly marketing and they're sharing everything they did and the tactics they developed to take internet marketing to the next level...

This is powerful stuff.

== > Click here

Imagine having these guys at your disposal, sharing
their successful methods with you...

you could literally write your own ticket to internet marketing success!

The best news is that Mike and Fabio are giving you
access at no cost so, don't wait another minute!

It's all at Butterfly Audios site

Best wishes,

Kenneth
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You're Not Serious Of Earning $$$$ If You Keep Doing Without Proper Training ...
9/14/2006 4:00:01 PM
people do it. i'm so glad i did. i am learning so much and i've gotton 3 referrals today.
+0
The
The Drummerboy

1069 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: You're Not Serious Of Earning $$$$ If You Keep Doing Without Proper Training ...
9/14/2006 11:48:32 PM

Hi Kenneth!  :-)

You are so right my friend!  Most people (for some reason unbeknownst to me) think that they can learn this whole "inet marketing" thing on their own.  I don't know why - but they do.

NOW:  Here's something I'd like everyone to ponder on for a moment.  I don't know if anyone even thinks about this......but most of the top marketers online today have a coach!  Mark Joyner had one....Kieth Wellman......James Grandstaff.....the list goes on.  Professional athletes have them.......

Bottom line:  You have to learn from somewhere!  Get educated!  Soak up what you can!  You now have an opportunity in front of you to learn from some of the nets top marketers.    

What's stopping you?

Take the first step...............

~ Drummerboy Keep on thinking positive…..thank God for everything that’s good in your life……..and make it a great week!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!