Menu

Invitation to all
9/12/2006 3:29:54 PM
Hello ,
  We would like to invite you to join our growing circle of friends.
Stufrsumpn Company
#1 in the search engines!
 and our affiliates are striving to develop a friendly atmosphere
where diverse interests can meet, advertise, post forums..(blogs) and develop
lasting relationships that benefit all concerned.

What are your interests?  Your talents?

You can join our SciFiFantaClub....fans, readers, writers welcome!

Share your expertise in marketing, web design, internet based business...
  Or learn from others more experienced.

Would you like to learn how to make money on the internet?  We can help you!

Have your own business?   We can provide you with a complete marketing system
for your online business!

If you would like to receive our newsletter with updates, opportunities,
and news, please email us at
  ....or go to google or MSN search bar and type in stufrsumpn and explore our sites.
    If you would like to know more about our money making opportunity or our complete marketing system for your home business, click here;

We are sending this invitation to you because we have rec'd correspondence from your email address , or at some point you filled out a form requesting information
regarding business opportunities.
 If you wish to be removed from our list of friends please email us at
  midge_john@cableone.net   and put REMOVE ME in the subject...
we will happily remove you ...we are real people!
 John and Midge Baker
  1-928-277-1197
New Reply
+0
Re: Invitation to all
10/1/2006 9:13:26 AM
I've got a great marketing system and some free stuff I'd like to share with you!
I built these websites myself and love the ease with which I can edit it to keep up with my growing business.  You'll also see for yourself the marketing possibilities of having this
webbuilding and marketing system for YOUR business!
Just click on the company name below!

If you'd like to see some more examples..I've got three more...

Independence           and        SECRET   and         COLLECTION

To your success
"Networking makes friends"
John and Midge Baker
Stufrsumpn Company
1-928-277-1197
New Reply
+0
10/1/2006 6:08:47 PM

This is John and Midge Baker

We ARE stufrsumpn company

1-928-277-1197

Stufrsumpn company's

"SECRET" weapon for a successful online business.           

When I first started doing this Internet business, I was doing all the same things you are probably doing now.  Posting my ads to FFA sites, Free Classifieds, Clicking for hours at those Traffic Exchanges...  and the list goes on. Even the Safelists were a slow boat to nowhere.

Then I figured out what I was doing wrong. And what this website is about is to show you what I learned and how to get results without all that useless work.

I 'm not rich but I am paying the bills, and no more JOB .........   Can you say that ??

Ok, Down to business.

What you are about to see is exactly what I am doing to make a very nice income off the Internet. This works for me and can also work for you.  It is a combination of tools that all work together to form a complete system that will run automatically for you and not drain your bank account to get it started.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't one of those free systems that doesn't work.  This is a low cost idea with the best tools in place!

Once you see how this works, you can use it to promote most anything you like. But this is the foundation to build from. Learn to use this system and the sky is the limit. 

The first thing you'll need to be successful online is a

I built this one in just over an hour using this "System".

Autoresponder:

You don't have to advertise because that is  built right in. Tell your friends if you like, but no pressure to make enemies of all your friends and relatives..

Contact manager:

What every succesful business needs to keep tabs on your contacts.

This is a picture of my wife at our "home"

In the hills above

Prescott,Arizona-

last year  I got sick and couldn't work at my construction job anymore;  We lost   EVERYTHING!..so she went to work stocking shelves at night for  Wally.

We now have a house and a car again, and we are on our way to financial independence!

EMAIL Creator:

Create your email on this great tool and get professional results!

Summary:

Here is what you do.

Make sure you give me an address that I can mail to and that you will read. No verifying type processes. I don't have time to go thru that junk.

Fill out the form and let's get started together.

And You Can Now Take Our Free Tour Today

Every time you visit our website you will be one step closer to starting your online Business.

If you are not doing business on the internet.....

Then You are not doing business..

Start Today--------------------->

Please enter your name and your email address below. You will immediately receive an e-mail welcoming you to the free tour.

Please Enter Your information below For Your Free Tour Today.

1,000`s Joining Monthly!

CLICK HERE!

New Reply
+0
10/1/2006 6:14:59 PM

I just posted a forum here and when I checked my click here link realized I had made a misteke

Here is the right link!

Click here

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!