Menu

The goal is a min. 10k additional income amonth for each member
9/5/2006 12:06:07 PM

Can't afford to pay thousands to join Coastal Vacations or PAS? Success Synergy Systems is your SMART, SENSIBLE, LOW-COST entry option for both programs.

==>Small one-time membership fee.

==>Teeny tiny little 2x2 matrix.

==>Our sales professionals will call your prospects.

==>A boatload of momentum.

==>YOU WILL DEVELOP 4 INCOME STREAMS IN ADDITION TO THE PAS AND COASTAL INCOME.

These are your pathways to $10,000 or more PER MONTH in earnings.

Our plan works, and we're easier to promote than the big-ticket standard entry plans for these two top earnings programs on the Internet.

Join us. You, too, can earn a monthly five-figure income.

http://www.successsynergysystems.com/?4584

Now is the time to get started. If you've got $175 or $175 worth of credit line, then GET IN THIS BUSINESS. You save over $7000 by entering this way vs. through PAS and Coastal directly. That makes this a no-brainer big smart move.

Think of the potential earnings from being in BOTH these companies, plus being in Success Synergy Systems, which will give you payouts of up to $8000 at a time as your 2x2 rolls over.

Visit the site. Listen to the presentatoin. Get aboard and make a new financial future for yourself and your family. I am building up promotional steam, and I'd sure like to do the happy dance with some of my AdlandPro friends when we hit Level 6 here.

for our success

Irene

New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: The goal is a min. 10k additional income amonth for each member
9/5/2006 1:38:48 PM
Welcome or welcome-back to my forum, Irene!
New Reply
+0
Re: The goal is a min. 10k additional income a month for each member
9/6/2006 12:53:19 AM
you really, really need to do this

Can't afford to pay thousands to join Coastal Vacations or PAS? Success Synergy Systems is your SMART, SENSIBLE, LOW-COST entry option for both programs.

==>Small one-time membership fee.

==>Teeny tiny little 2x2 matrix.

==>Our sales professionals will call your prospects.

==>A boatload of momentum.

==>YOU WILL DEVELOP 4 INCOME STREAMS IN ADDITION TO THE PAS AND COASTAL INCOME.

These are your pathways to $10,000 or more PER MONTH in earnings.

Our plan works, and we're easier to promote than the big-ticket standard entry plans for these two top earnings programs on the Internet.

Join us. You, too, can earn a monthly five-figure income.

Now is the time to get started. If you've got $175 or $175 worth of credit line, then GET IN THIS BUSINESS. You save over $7000 by entering this way vs. through PAS and Coastal directly. That makes this a no-brainer big smart move.

Think of the potential earnings from being in BOTH these companies, plus being in Success Synergy Systems, which will give you payouts of up to $8000 at a time as your 2x2 rolls over.

Visit the site. Listen to the presentatoin. Get aboard and make a new financial future for yourself and your family. I am building up promotional steam, and I'd sure like to do the happy dance with some of my AdlandPro friends when we hit Level 6 here.

for our success

New Reply
+0
Re: The goal is a min. 10k additional income a month for each member
9/6/2006 1:13:07 PM
  • Are you tired of home businesses that just never seem to pay off?
  • Are you tired of working hard for little or no reward?
  • Would you like to earn 5 figures every month?
  • Would you like to have 4 or more sources of income?
  • Would you like a business that literally funds itself?

Let Our Professionals Build Your Business...

Our powerful system truly levels the playing field and gives you an "unfair advantage" by allowing you to use our professional marketing team to enroll your prospects!

Now ANYONE can create True Residual Income from Multiple Sources without the confusion, frustration and cost that normally accompanies this type of business for people without experience.

This is truly a business where anyone can earn a 5-figure monthly income without any experience or sales skills at all. Our professional marketers are here to work for you. By utilizing our proven system, failure is not an option!

for our success

New Reply
+0
Re: The goal is a min. 10k additional income amonth for each member
9/8/2006 1:08:44 AM

The Problem
You Are Not Making Enough Money

Look...we've been around long enough in the home-based business arena to know several things about who is successful...who is not...AND WHY...

Successful People

• Have been trained by pros who know how to train

• Have many years of experience

• Have a source of funds from which to start a business

• Have mastered the correct way to create multiple income streams

Un-Successful People

• Have no training and no real idea of how to build a business

• Have no experience to pull from and no one to teach them

• Are usually held back by a lack of funds from which to start a business

• Have a false understanding of multiple income streams...and feel overwhelmed

The Blind Leading the Blind

Much of the existing "training" for new home-based entrepreneurs is like the blind leading the blind. They are being "trained" by their sponsors in most cases and their sponsor may be even less experienced than themselves. This leads to a LOT of false unworkable information being passed on from person to person which causes confusion, lack of production...FAILURE.

The money is DEFINITELY there to be made. It's just a matter of gaining access to it by learning effective marketing techniques from people who already know how to do it and having access to enough funding to get your business off the ground.

There is FINALLY a solution to all of this...

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!