Menu

Your very own Free Funded Sponsoring Franchise System!
9/4/2006 5:50:15 PM
"A Completely Different Approach To "Business Opportunities" Took Us From Broke To $2,500 A Day, Working Only Part-Time -- And We're Convinced Anybody Can Copy What We Are Doing Once You Let Us Teach You!" ...founders of the "Pay It Forward" system. Here is a **NEWS FLASH** for anyone who does business on the internet (especially if you promote a MLM) You MUST GET PEOPLE to join your business or you don't stay in business! End of story!! How are you getting people to join your business? * Are you begging? * Pleading * Bribing * Buying leads that don't work * Cold calling * ----------, you fill in the bank What if I introduced you to a new way to get people who are: * Very qualified...who practically join daily * Are opp.ortunity buyers...not opp.ortunity seekers * Are calling you for information on how to get started * Who will practically bribe you so they can participate Let me introduce the "Funded Sponsoring Franchise System" which is Revolutionizing the Home Based Business Industry... it really doesn't matter Whether You Have a Business or You're Looking for One, Don't mess around and avoid being on the cutting-edge of marketing technology!! This system is being successfully used right n.ow and is PROVEN to work every time. Give Us Just 23 Minutes, and We Gu.arantee This Fr~ee & 100% Generic "Funded Sponsoring Franchise" System, Will Turn You Into A Tr.affic & Ca.sh Generating Machine - Even If You Have No Experience At Online Marketing! If you're ready to discover the secrets behind our Funded Sponsoring Franchise... and how to use them to take your business to a whole new level, then sign up below for Ins.tant and Fr~ee access! http://www.linkbrander.com/go/18001 NOTE: Our Funded Sponsoring Franchise System will work for any network marketing company or aff.iliate program! He.re is just a short list companies who's distributors we have helped with this system: Herbalife, Shaklee, Avon, DHS Club, Melaleuca, Global Domains International, Amway, Mannatech, SFI, Nikken, Tupperware, Pre-Paid Le.gal, New Vision, ACN, Mary Kay, XanGo, and the list goes on and on.... Don't delay. Get this Fr~ee information n.ow by clicking the link below: http://www.linkbrander.com/go/18001 Remember, Our Funded Sponsoring Franchise System will work for any network marketing company or aff.iliate program. The system is 100% generic and will enable you to explode your network marketing or affiliate marketing business even faster and easier than I did! (It can even generate ins.tant cashflow for folks that do not already have a company or product to sell!) I'll show you how....Join n.ow!!! Thanks Jerry Martin 408 244-7497 http://www.linkbrander.com/go/18001
New Reply
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Your very own Free Funded Sponsoring Franchise System!
9/4/2006 6:07:08 PM
Thanks for making this one of your favorite places to advertise, Jerry!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!