Menu

Re: Do something wonderful...
7/25/2006 1:03:47 PM
Thanks Bogdan.  I certainly hope so as this is also the purest form of flattery.

Nap Jones

Stop working for pennies and cents and move up to real good commissions http://www.commissionriver.com/publisher_signup.html?crid=10969
New Reply
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/25/2006 2:55:14 PM

Hi Bogdan!

Albert SchweitzerAlbert Schweitzer (January 14, 1875-September 4, 1965) was born into an Alsatian family which for generations had been devoted to religion, music, and education. His father and maternal grandfather were ministers; both of his grandfathers were talented organists; many of his relatives were persons of scholarly attainments.

Schweitzer entered into his intensive theological studies in 1893 at the University of Strasbourg where he obtained a doctorate in philosophy in 1899, with a dissertation on the religious philosophy of Kant, and received his licentiate in theology in 1900. He began preaching at St. Nicholas Church in Strasbourg in 1899; he served in various high ranking administrative posts from 1901 to 1912 in the Theological College of St.Thomas, the college he had attended at the University of Strasbourg. In 1906 he published The Quest of the Historical Jesus, a book on which much of his fame as a theological scholar rests.

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
New Reply
+0
Dave Fergusson

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/25/2006 9:20:00 PM

Hi Bogdan,

The greatest thing we can do in our simple lives is to use the gift to improve the quality of others lives around us.We dont have to be health care professionals or saints, no! 

Just have the right nutritional product & you will feel truly honoured !

Mick, I see Albert has the first mobile phone !!!!!

Downunder Dave

HEALTH IS WEALTH! Our motto! Without true health, motivation & potential to gain wealth is hindered. In this disabled state we do not have the capacity & energy to reach our goals & realise our dreams. Drinking Mangosteen juice can open those doors!
New Reply
+0
7/27/2006 6:56:25 PM

My Dear and Respected Brother Bogdan....!

Thank you for your invitation.

Yes....You are absolutely Right.  Let us do something wonderful....irrespective of its size, shape, design, etc.etc. etc.

Let it be even a small thing, but, should be with more humanity and generosity.  For example, a cat in our residence is pregnent now and since it is too hot here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, she used to come to our room and stay in Aircondition.  We feel happy to accomodate her with us, and make her "comfortable" in our Aircondition Room, since she is not able to stay outside in hot sun.

I honestly feel this as something "wonderful".

Thanking you for giving me this opportunity to share my view in your esteemed Forum.

Thanking you, once again.

With lots of Love, Affection, Respect and Prayers........!

Your Ever Loving Friend,

Mohamed Gani.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!