Person Of The Week
Re: When we do the best we can...
6/29/2006 5:54:43 PM
Hello Bogdan Great quote from an exceptional woman Saludos Jenny
New Reply
+0
6/29/2006 7:26:36 PM
The life story of Helen Keller has been a wonderful source of inspiration for many years. Our own personal best might be far below the personal best of someone else but that does not matter. We need to learn to do our best "and leave the rest" At that point it is out of our hands. One life often touches another is amazing ways. Wayne
New Reply
+0
6/29/2006 7:28:10 PM
The life story of Helen Keller has been a wonderful source of inspiration for many years. Our own personal best might be far below the personal best of someone else but that does not matter. We need to learn to do our best "and leave the rest" At that point it is out of our hands. One life often touches another in amazing ways. Wayne
New Reply
+0
6/29/2006 9:30:56 PM
Bogdan, This statement is so true! Many times just an act of kindness or a word of encouragement is all we can offer a person, and at that time we feel quite sad because we can't offer more. Many times, after weeks months or even years the person comes to you and tells you what that small act ment to them at that period of their life.
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!