Menu

Re: What does Love mean?
5/22/2006 8:24:24 PM
Hello Bogdan! :-) Great forum! Thanks for sharing this with us. Take care! 8) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador If I’m not on your friends list please invite me!
New Reply
+0
Tom
Tom Sparrow

666 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/22/2006 10:51:38 PM
We should all listen to children much more! I think they understand better what love is much more than we do! Fresh thoughts like thiers can remind us what we should be thinking about and doing! My Best! Tom
Tom Sparrow-CEO Health Innovations & Marketing, Inc. http://tomsparrow.info (FULL PROFILE) scubapro48@gmail.com Skype: tom.sparrow53 248-624-0942 or 248-705-9716
New Reply
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2006 12:10:45 AM
Hello Bogdan! :-) I enjoyed reading 'What does Love mean?' Thank you for the forum. Cheers! LaNell
New Reply
+0
5/23/2006 12:16:35 PM
God is Love: How does God Define Love? The Bible tells us that "God is Love" (1 John 4:8). But how can we even begin to understand that truth? There are many passages in the Bible that give us God's definition of love. The most well known verse is John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." So one way God defines love is in the act of giving. However, what God gave (or should we say, "who" God gave) was not a mere gift-wrapped present; God sacrificed His only Son so that we, who put our faith in His Son, will not spend eternity separated from Him. This is an amazing love, because we are the ones who choose to be separated from God through our own sin, yet it's God who mends the separation through His intense personal sacrifice, and all we have to do is accept His gift.
Let the Simple Profit Setup SYSTEM do your recruiting and selling for you... and for your downline... That's real duplication! http://habakkuk.payitforward4profits.
New Reply
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/23/2006 4:34:13 PM
Thanks Bogdan, This is one of my alltime favorites! So true the saying "Out of the mouth of babes"... Life gets so complicated when we become adults, so many words take on so many subtle meanings.. For instance: I love my coffee in the mornings (or is it that I need it? ;-) ) I love my job, I love my job, I love my job (now who am I really trying to convince here? lol) I love sports (or do I just love watching my favorite team (that I reall really like) beat the rival team to pulp?) But this morning was the kind of love that all parents (and perhaps only parents) can identify with.. There was a message on my voicemail from my wife to call home, my 5 year old daughter has something important to tell me. So I dutifully call in, and then feel my heart melt when she gets on the phone and says "Hello Daddy?" in her candy sweet little voice. "I've got a loose tooth Daddy!" she proudly tells me. Ahh, and so it begins... I realize with parental pride, that my little one is growing up, and some sadness as well seeing another first.. come, and then go forever.... "Which one is it Niki?" I inquired, to which she answered after thinking a bit "the loose one next to the one that isn't loose on the top near the middle", to which answer I laughed gently in pleasure and replied, "Well sweetheart, we'll have to find a way to remind the Tooth Fairy to expect your first tooth then won't we?" "Oh no Daddy, we won't have to do that" Niki stated. "Why not?" I inquired "Because, Daddy, the Tooth Fairy's been waiting for me to grow up, and knows exactly where to find me" Yes little one. Truer words have never been spoken..
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!