Menu

Re: I was always looking outside myself for strength...
4/28/2006 11:37:01 AM
Thank you for Bogdan for keeping me stimulated. Those who rely on the conscious level will always be seeking. We must learn to rely and listen more on the subconscious level. That is where our true strength exist. Man is design to fail us. That is why so many people struggle in life. We have to learn to let ourselves live in the moment. Roll with the present feeling and draw strength from that. As people we are looking for others to push us forward and it really is the strength and confidence that we have within ourselves that make us truly successful. "Discover how to increase your memory by as much as 75%" http://www.products-that-sell.com/SleepandLearn/
Saundra Jackson Social Entrepreneur Helping you Get a Bushel of Money 301-203-8099 http://www.products-that-sell.com/SleepandLearn/
New Reply
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I was always looking outside myself for strength...
4/30/2006 7:34:54 AM
Greetings to all, I am a great believer in that statement just like another great statement... "I think, therefore I am" ... When we focus our whole being upon what we want to be and what we want to achieve, we re-program our subconscious mind into believing that this is our reality and, as a consequence, all our outward actions will start to move us into the desired direction. Our efforts suddenly become concentrated on that which we seek and we will attract that which we desire. Visualisation techniques are very powerful tools in this process. All you have to do is sit down quietly, with your eyes closed, for a few minutes every day and envisage, in your mind's eye, everything you want to achieve and everything you want to be. See the whole process running through your mind and watch yourself seeing the desired end result. When you open your eyes, not only will you find that your state of mind is calmer, clearer and more focused, you will also experience a new sense of being fired up to work towards your goal. Suprisingly enough, you'll also discover answers you thought you didn't know. Happy weekend everybody.
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!