Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: We May Have Another Scam On Our Hands ...
4/26/2006 8:51:24 AM
Hi Ken, I am trying their system and will let you know how it goes. I have been in for about 5 weeks now and will see. They create a site with a ton of lead or jump pages that are supposed to be optimized to bring traffic to your own site. It is not that much money if it works. Like you I am always sceptical about something that promises huge return for little money. I just thought what the heck if it works great. I will keep you posted on how well it really works. They say it takes 68 days to get everything going and I am getting close to that.
+0
Teri Fitzgerald

166 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/26/2006 8:53:05 AM
Thanks Kenneth.. too many S*C*A*M*S out there, and it helps having friends watching out for each other. ;-) Enjoy, Teri ~
~ Mother Earthbeats ~ This Virtual World ~*~ Walk in Grace, Beauty and Balance... ~*~
+0
4/26/2006 9:18:22 AM
Hello everybody, There is only 1 surefire way to find out if this is a scam or not, so i have joined as an affiliate and asked them to promote the affiliate site itself. They say it will take a couple of months to see any traffic, so let's see what happens. I will keep you all posted as to progress. Keep viewing this thread. If it fails I will have lost £105, if it works, I would ask you all to contact me, so I can provide you with proof. What evidence would you all require? Anyone who then chose to join through me would be appreciated. Clive Elliott
Clive Elliott www.tottenhammemorabilia.co.uk www.furtherfootball.co.uk www.wikisoccer.wikidot.com
+0
4/26/2006 9:22:38 AM
Curtis, I have just read the whole thread and note you are trying it out for everyone as well. I wish you every success, it will be good to hear about different experiences. Regards
Clive Elliott www.tottenhammemorabilia.co.uk www.furtherfootball.co.uk www.wikisoccer.wikidot.com
+0
4/26/2006 9:25:57 AM
Curtis Have just read the whole thread and note you are also trialing the system for everyone. I wish you every success, it will be good to hear of your experiences. Warmest regards Clive Elliott
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!