Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Carpe Diem! & BRAVO, Michael
4/24/2006 7:47:25 AM
Michael, you so much deserve this spotlight! You have always been helpful and kind and I can always hear the smile on your face. You are indeed a shining light here at AdlandPro. When I was brand new here, you were always right there, and sometimes even when the answer or help I needed was right in front of my eyes. Thank you for holding my hand and that of so many others. (Oh yes, by the way, since I am still fumbling some, you can be sure you haven't heard the last of me! God Bless and many thanks! Judy
+0
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (40th Edition)
4/24/2006 8:51:35 AM
Good Morning Everyone and Happy Monday Morning! What a wonderful surprise getting to work this morning and seeing all your positive and supportive posts. I'm absolutely overjoyed at having been elected POTW by you all and I'm even happier to see that my assistance has made a difference in a lot of cases. I hope that I can continue to provide the same level of service you've come to expect here at Adlandpro for a long time to come. Thank you again everyone. You've made this the best Monday for me here at Adlandpro thus far. Warm Regards, Michael - Adlandpro Customer Support
+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/24/2006 10:12:48 AM
Congratulations, Michael. Good to see you are finally getting your week in the spotlight as you more than deserve it. The one time I asked you for advice you were prompt, patient and more than willing to take time to figure out what I was talking about. Thank you and enjoy your week! Judy ;)
+0
4/24/2006 11:10:47 AM
Hello Michael! 8) Good to see you here my friend! You are finally getting the recognition you deserve. Enjoy your week Buddy! John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0
4/24/2006 11:19:21 AM
Haha Ken! I MYSELF am still waiting to hear how my birthday turned out. I have some DV footage I'm still reluctant to watch for fear of what it may contain. I remember my camera disappearing for most of the night and then it coming back to me in the hands of a friend smiling evilly saying "You're gonna' love this" *shudder* Thanks for the well wish bud. If i were to have a drink for every one of you, you'd find me on a gurney at the hospital having my stomach contents pumped. HAHA! I'll have 2 cups of coffee instead. :) *dusting off the POTW throne* Ah yes, very warm indeed! Have a terrific day Ken! Michael
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!