Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Sarah Pritchard

2404 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Quick Akashic Record Tip Along W/ a Free Gift
8/26/2023 9:56:14 PM
journey into your akashic records

Everyone I know has questioned their purpose on this planet at least once. Why am I here? Will I ever find my soulmate? Am I married to the right person? Am I in the right career? Will I ever figure this money thing out? The list goes on…

Just imagine… imagine if you could easily access the information you need to answer the most pressing questions you have?

I GOT YOU!

I have a really powerful FREE gift specifically for you today.

My friend, Lisa Barnett, one of the world’s foremost experts on the Akashic Records, is an internationally recognised author, teacher and healer with 20+ years experience in the spiritual healing forum.

For a limited time, she is giving away her meditation, A Journey Into Your Akashic Records.

>>DOWNLOAD: A Journey into Your Akashic Records HERE!

You might be wondering, “That sounds cool, but why should I care?”

When it comes to your purpose in life - I’m talking about that thing that you could do all day, not get tired, and get paid royally, that’s in your Akashic Records.

Your relationships - the good, the bad and the ugly, those soul contracts are in your Akashic Records.

Does money seem to go out as fast as it comes in? Chances are you’ve taken a vow of poverty in a past life. That information lives in your Akashic Records.

The Akashic Records contain essential information to help you understand where these cycles are coming from and how to alter the course of your life.

For years, only the initiated could acquire this potent information.

And then, folks like you and I could only access our records through a very difficult to find Akashic Records Reader.

Inside this FREE Meditation, Lisa takes you through a powerful journey into your very own Akashic Records - empowering you to receive guidance on your most pressing questions!

(This meditation normally sells for $38.00, but today it's yours FREE.)

>>DOWNLOAD: A Journey into Your Akashic Records HERE!

Enjoy!
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!