Menu

Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: I love the man who can smile in trouble....
4/8/2006 10:17:16 PM
Hello Bogdan, thank you once again for inviting me to another awesome but true Quote.Another true quote was from my late father. Jeffrey,he said son in life A Good man can alway's be judged by the way he carries himself through stressful troubled times. He told me to wake up each day go to the Mirror in the bathroom look at yourself and smile for if you like yourself first then you will notice others around you, I found 99% of my father's advice very real stuff in today's world we need more and more "Old School Gentleman" figures in our community we can relate too as well be proud of. Yet,instead we are seeing men hitting women,taking the stress and troubles out on them,also thier children. I am so fast to talk with them about this very thing and sometimes end up in thier faces when I see this happen some dads are now being somewhat Gentleman themselves,others should take notice. Faith plays a large part in this also I love seeing this happen because it gives me strength knowing that Im not on my own here after all. :) have a wonderful weekend Bogdan & everyone regards jeffrey OBrien Tourism Australia by rayrayla www.wherethebloodyhellareyou.com
New Reply
+0
4/9/2006 8:58:04 AM
As a kid, did you stand on the bank of a lake and skip rocks across the surface and watch the waves each skip it made and when it disappeared below the surface, the wave's stopped. A SMILE is the same principle, each person it touches gets a smile as a result. Keep throwing those smiley rocks and see how many lives you can touch. A smile takes less muscles in your face than a frown. Also it doesn't create wrinkles. Ralph
New Reply
+0
4/9/2006 8:10:13 PM
Bogdan, My daddy said "Son keep smiling so people will wonder what you are up to!"
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
New Reply
+0
4/10/2006 4:20:56 AM
THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER VERY GOOD QUOTE MY FRIEND. I HAVE LEARNED MUCH ABOUT THIS DURING MY TIME OF SERGERY AND RECOVERY-PROBLEMS, AND I CAN TELL FOR SURE: IT CAN BE DONE, AND I FEEL A LOT BETTER "THIS" WAY. BEST REGARDS ARILD WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY SEASON.
New Reply
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/17/2006 5:46:12 PM
Perhaps the only alteration is putting woman there too, lol. Great Quote today Lisa lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!