Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Bogdan Fiedur

4625 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
So what do we do?...
4/19/2005 11:55:25 AM
"So what do we do? Anything. Something. So long as we just don’t sit there. If we screw it up, start over. Try something else. If we wait until we’ve satisfied all the uncertainties, it may be too late." – Lee Iacocca, Chrysler Corporation CEO
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Monty Loree

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: So what do we do?...
4/19/2005 12:12:06 PM
Hey Bogdan, How do I get connected to 15,000 websites with just one click?
Website Marketing Software Products and reviews. Get a copy of my FREE ebook - The KLT Factors. These are THE Three Reasonshttp://www.express-marketing.com
+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/19/2005 12:33:47 PM
If you keep preparing and preparing and preparing, you never actually DO anything! There is about 35% of the population that has this tendency as part of their personality. They analyze everything that comes in front of them, looking for a flaw that they can point to. The great thing about these folks is that once they find something that works, just get out of their way! Make it a great day,
+0
4/19/2005 12:54:23 PM
Procrastination is the worst ennemy of business. Apathy is a close second! Taking risks demands a certain mindset and these days it also requires courage. Where is the "gut's feeling" gone to? Being primarily an artist I am used to go with my inspirations and create as much as I can. I do not worry if there is a market for what I create, the creating is the important thing... The market will come in time... Everything I create does sell eventually, strange as it may sound, when you have created something someone out there wants and need what you create. I suppose business wise it is the same if you have a good business idea or concept other will want to join in. Claude
+0
Amalia Sotiriadou

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/19/2005 6:53:59 PM
As I tell my perfectionist brother all the time: "perfection is the worst enemy of good". We are only human, therefore, by definition imperfect. We learn by trial and error, but unless we go ahead and ACT nothing will ever be done. Amalia
Respect is not given - it is EARNED All the FREE stuff you need for your computer and a lot more! http://www.computerbom.net
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!