Menu

Manuel Davis

261 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Motivation is everything. ...
3/31/2006 12:35:41 PM
Bogdan, It is a good thing that you do here every time you produce the words of people; most of which are no longer alive. Having published that book that you researched has come in handy for you I see. Yes, I agree with Mr. Iacocca, however without inspiration, Motivation is just energy to burn performing no task, there must be that fine point to get the ball rolling and that catalyst is inspiration, a duty a task to perform which takes motivation to complete. Sounds like I’ve just talked in a circle, but I hope that I made my point clearly. Keep up the good work Bogdan as usual, it is always a pleasure to receive emails from you with the Gems of the day. Respectfully, Manuel D.
New Reply
+0
3/31/2006 1:57:25 PM
Hello Bogdan, As usual, another great quote and it's right on the money. Success is always a team effort and that is by each of the team to have motivation. It's like a chain. The chain is as strong as it's weakest link. Thanks for sharing, Bogdan. Kenneth R Sword Jr __________ Private Label Audio Books
New Reply
+0
4/1/2006 6:56:19 AM
THANK YOU MY FRIEND FOR A TRUE AND GOOD QUOTE. WITHOUT MOTIVATION - NOBODY CAN DO ANYTHING. I HAVE A MOTTO NEAR TO THIS: YCDBSOYA (YOU CAN`T DO BIZ SITTING ON YOUR ASS) - A MOTTO I STARTED USE BACK IN 1987 AND I ALSO MADE A TIEPIN WITH THOSE LETTERS. MOTIVATION IS EVERYTHING! HAVE A NICE WEEKEND. BEST REGARDS ARILD
New Reply
+0
4/1/2006 8:04:26 AM
Hmmmmmmm... Now that is food for much thought that should inspire action. Make it a great day! ;-)
Can $5, $40 or $150 Return $1,000,000? For over 15 years providing above average income for average people! http://f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport/freereport.php?id=freidahttp://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/crazyunclelowell/?id=freida
New Reply
+0
Brian Ockert

123 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/1/2006 2:16:07 PM
Bogdan Thanks for quote and thanks even more for keeping me motivated. Regards Brian
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!