Menu

Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The secret of a good memory is attention
3/22/2006 8:49:34 PM
Hello Bogdan, thanks for inviting me to another awesome Quote of the day. I agree with Billie,although to have a great memory takes only one thing,"a healthy mind"we all remember,and forget to remember this will be like this forever. Life with it's great mystical aura we find ourselves being somewhat adventures on a daily mission to survive. Events all things within our lives all are recorded and we don't think about this do we and we should.Plain to see that it's what's around the corner we just don't know of and we can only guess, we MUST Experience these to have what's called a memory get told because we need to experience them all,that's Life and also fate. Secret of a good memory so that we do have memories,or a memory.LIFE That's really NO secret.I can say this,it will help if you have a healthy fresh well kept mind body and spirit so they say. We all Experience memory however we must give our minds,brains the ability to function as such,be healthy,eat good foods for the whole body including your mind,fish etc Have a wonderful day Bogdan and everyone respectfully jeffrey OBrien http://community.adlandpro.com/go/114374/default.aspx
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!