Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Bogdan Fiedur

4625 Posts
Chat
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Progress is a nice word...
4/14/2005 1:19:18 PM
"Progress is a nice word. But change is its motivator. And change has its enemies." – Robert Kennedy, US Senator
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Thomas West

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Progress is a nice word...
4/14/2005 6:11:40 PM
Fear of change is what paralyzes millions of people. The best successes in my life have come when I got educated in the skills I needed to accomplish something and then TOOK ACTION! Many people suffer from "paralysis by analysis." They prepare and get ready to go and prepare and set up, but never actually get started. Progress only occurs when you take action. Make it a great day (literally),
+0
Amalia Sotiriadou

69 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/14/2005 6:44:07 PM
Most people prefer the status quo. The status quo is "safe". Change is often seen as risky and dangerous by those who are comfortable in the present. Change can only be brought about then by people who have very little to lose if the change turns sour. The "have nots" are the only ones who can truly bring change about and therefore, stimulate progress. Just my opionion Amalia
Respect is not given - it is EARNED All the FREE stuff you need for your computer and a lot more! http://www.computerbom.net
+0
4/15/2005 10:25:33 AM
Yes change (for the better) do create an army of enemies. A striking example of this is online business and I think the root cause is the Capitalist concept of Economics. Right now Reality Millions is going through a rough time because a ".Com" Millionaire is alowing people of modest means to use his millions to INVEST where they can earn from 9-25% Interest, compounded monthly. He has created enemies because he has come to the aid of ordinary people. So intense is the hatred for this man that every attempt is being made to throw him off the Internet. Members were informed to day of the latest attempt to shut down RM. The following is an excerpt from the announcement: "I am referring to troublemakers who have used DDOS and other online attacks during the past few weeks in an attempt to force us down. The latest (today) is where an individual managed to cause a database malfunction (he is the same individual that did it the previous time)… this is the reason for the error you may have seen today. 'Allow me to paste parts of the message this person emailed me: 'You could have avoided all this… '$30k is my price this time… You pay me and I will move on... 'Cheers. 'QWERTY 'Sent from rm_querty@yahoo.com. 'This person previously demanded $300,000 and called himself the God Hacker…" This is one of the reasons why RM has decided to close the Program to new members by the end of April. If the owner of RM were not sincere in assisting ordinary people to attain financial freedom he could very well have shut down the program a long time ago. This human trait is truely paradoxical for one would think that one would create friends not enemies when one is doing good for others. I venture to say that had it not been for Christinity and other Religious beliefs the jungle would have taken the place of civilized society. Regards, Rudolph
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/17/2005 3:49:51 AM
Thank you, here's an excellent posting by Steve Chichester recently: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=19833 Need to let you know: I'll not be very active at Adland Pro for the next month. I will be away 19 April till 18 May and I'm clearing some "space" before I go. While away, I'll only be online an hour each day via dial-up on laptop. After my trip, I'll be contributing again! Here’s my Adland web with ideas too – click here Love from Thea
+0