Menu

Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
I got 3 more checks in the mail today for a total of $175 in tax free gifts!
7/14/2020 5:31:50 PM
Hello,

It works! I received 3 more checks in the mail today for a total of $175 in tax free gifts. I encourage you to at least get the information package as outlined below. Even better though if you get signed up now. This will work for you too AND you can get started for only $10! Simply write your name and address on a piece of paper, and include $10 in cash, check or Money Order and a little note to tell them that you would like to sign up for the Smartz VIP gift participation for the ONE TIME cost of $10. Within a few days, you will get your ID# and the complete information package through the mail. Be sure to tell them that your sponsor is Don Evans - ID# 10027. Mail to: Smartz - P.O. Box 971618 - El Paso, TX 79997

It takes longer this way, but you might want to get the information package first.

I am a member of an exciting new private direct mail cash gifting club that is off to a great start! I just started last month and have already received $355 is cash gifts. We have 5 different ONE TIME cash gifting options to choose from so that anyone can afford to participate. You choose which one is best for you. That is $10, $20, $35, $50 or $100.

We have a really good information package that the company can send you through the mail. To get the information package, simply write your name and address on a piece of paper, and include a little note there to tell them that you would like to receive the Information Package. Be sure to tell them that your sponsor is Don Evans - ID# 10027 - And enclose $3.00 in Cash, Check Or Money Order AND 3 first class forever stamps.

Mail to: Smartz - P.O. Box 971618 - El Paso, TX 79997
Don Evans
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!