Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Low Cost - Email Recruiting For Quick Fire - Get Paid On 5 Pay Levels
4/19/2020 9:07:25 AM
Hello,

It is my pleasure to be able to introduce you to Quick - Fire. This fast growing young company has designed a program that is absolutely fail proof! At least it looks that way to me. Take a few minutes to read this letter and the enclosed flyer and I think you will agree. This is our powerful 6 minute recorded introduction - (719) 452-2510

We have something I have never seen before in any company. If you have email and a credit card, you can get signed up with Quick-Fire by email. It only costs $39.
Quarterly Connection Email address - quarterlyconnection@gmail

If you decide to do that, you will need my name and ID#. That is - Don Evans ... 526-7
You pay only $39 to get signed up, and then another $39 every 3rd month from that point on. Think about that ... For only $13 per month ... you can be a member of this new, unique, and high paying program!

Along with your welcome kit, you will receive 60 "highly responsive leads" on peal & stick labels, AND another 60 leads every quarter along with your weekly commission check. That is our product and these are top quality leads. We have the very best! The company mails out commission checks on a weekly basis.

We get paid $5 per level on 5 pay levels. With an expandable width. Since there is no limit to how many people you can sponsor, there is absolutely no limit to how much money you could make with this simple little program!

Here Is How It Works.

The 1st new member who signs up goes on your 1st level. That new member and any
other new members who sign up from this point on, could come from you or any one
of your upline members. The 2nd new member goes under that 1st one. Now you have
a full 1 X 1 matrix.

Now, you and your upline members start building a 2 X 2 matrix by going 2 wide and putting 2 new members under each new member. The 3rd new member goes back on level 1. The 4th new member goes under them. The next 2 people go on level 2. Now, you have a full 2 X 2 matrix.

Now, you and your upline members start building a 3 X 3 matrix by going 3 wide and putting 3 new members under each new member. You do not have to place people yourself. The system does that automatically.

Residual Income

We know it won’t happen exactly this way. Some will do more. Some will do less. However, with everyone getting only 5 people each, YOUR income would be MORE than $15,000 ... PLUS, you get paid from the same people over and over again when they renew their membership every 3 months. That is residual income at it's very best!

And I invite you to join us.

Don Evans
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!