Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to the 34th Edition of the POTW!
3/12/2006 2:33:03 PM
Hello Sarka! It is a great pleasure to see you a winnner here. Congrats my dear friend and wish you the best with everything you do :-) Talk to you soon ;-)
+0
3/12/2006 2:37:11 PM
Hi John - Hi LaNell, BUT - MOST of all a HUGE Hi to Sarka - WOW!! young lady I have so much admiration for you - what an INCREDIBLE Journey you have taken and look at your destination TODAY ! Simply AWESOME - Well Done To You Sarka. They say "A journey of a thousand miles - Begins with but a single step" and my goodness - you have taken a good few (Respect to you):) Illness is simply a condition of poor health - and most if it is in the state of your mind ("If you think you are OR you think your not - YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT"). The power of the mind is BREATHTAKING as you have thus far proven Sarka :) You are where you belong today POTW and quite deservedly so - I Honor You & I Respect You. FANTASTIC JOB - Long may you Reign over us :) Warmest appreciation Robbie Elliott Earn@WealthShare.Cjb.Net MANCHESTER - England http://SimpleSystem.ProBuilderPlus.Com
+0
John Rivera

1329 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/12/2006 3:00:09 PM
Another Great choice John & LaNell, HIP HIP HORRAY!!! Sarka, A Congratulations is going your way from way out here in Sunny Southern California, USA. Enjoy! ---------------------------------- Place a FREE AD on me: http://FreeAdTraffic.com
+0
3/12/2006 3:02:04 PM
Sarka, I add my congratulations and best wishes to those of others who have posted before me. I believe that English (my mother tongue) would be a difficult language to learn as a second language, especially for speaking. (E.g., through and enough are similar in spelling, but are pronounced differently. Sword is another word that breaks the rule for English-speaking children.) It's interesting (to me) to see the difference in pronunciation among UK English, US English, and English spoken in India. Sarka, I applaude you for your work on learning English. I pray God's richest blessing on you. Lawton
+0
Sarka Ksandrova

827 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2006 3:19:51 PM
Tabiy, Lisa, Patric! Thank you my dear friend for your congratulation. Thats nice from you to wisching me success. Success to yyou too, Sarka
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!