Menu

Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Share The Pride - Destined To Be THE Big Success Story Of 2019!
1/26/2019 1:40:06 PM
Hello,

I encourage you to click on the link below and get signed up with Share The Pride now.

This is a message I just sent to someone who was encouraging me to sign up with his Autoresponder

That is the point of what we are doing with Share The Pride. Most people do not have the time to become an internet marketing expert. With our program(s) you do not even have to have access to the internet to "work the plan" since it is set up as a direct mail program although one can sign up from the website. NOTE: You can sign up for option 2 from the website. With option 1, you will only be able to sign up by mail...in response to a postcard and/or a flyer.

I say programs because right now we are activating our new addition to the program. Our members will have an option to participate in that. It is a 3 level Unilevel (no limit to how many people you can sponsor on your 1st level) that pays through 3 levels.

That is option 1 for our members. You will get complete details on how that works when you get your welcome package from the company AFTER you sign up with our current 2x12 matrix, That is Option 2 . What we already have which is a 2 x 12 matrix.

I encourage you to make a one time payment of only $39.95 to get signed up in option 2 now. You can do that here.

This is going to be THE big success story of 2019.

Don Evans
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!