Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Exposing The Anti-Trump Media - Severe & Massive Constitutional Violations
1/30/2018 12:07:47 PM
You Can Help To Make America Great Again!

Please see 3 X 10 Matrix Below. All you do is forward this message to others. If you would be interested is a good way to earn some Big Paychicks, click on the link in my signature block and check out the Hemp Oil Explosion!

NOTE: 1 - This message is also posted in my Make America Great Again forum and we welcome your comments there!

Note: 2 - Remarks below the link are from those who watched the video. What do you think?

Sean Hannity
Exposing The Anti-Trump Media - Severe & Massive Constitutional Violations

The leftist media has fallen in their own traps, proven to all they are failures. They are failures at there jobs, failures to there audiences, failures to themselves and failures to the oppressed who they swore to support. The minorities are now finding out the truth and the media will be buried by there once listeners and supporters along with the crooked politicians

One thing that is starting to become ever so clear to reasonable Independents and Democrats: The entire Democratic Party from top to bottom with the assistance of almost the entire US news media, is digging a political hole that nobody can be extricated from and are setting the stage for the reelection of Donald J. Trump by an even wider margin of victory in the Electoral College than before! Continual telling of the Russian collusion lies, corruption and outright treason at the pinnacle of government service, filthy political pandering, meaningless government shutdowns, the failure to accept the results of an election a year plus removed is self-destructing at best! Equating a bonus paid to hard working Americans as "crumbs" are surely going to cause anger as many are beginning to feel the representatives they elected view them a crumb snatchers and unworthy of any sort of financial benefit! I'm seeing 2004 replayed 16 years later!

I gotta bullet for all these fools. Go Trump MAGA!

What is so "hostile" about Russia anyway?????? Please, someone tell me how they have threatened us? Please!! Remember Teddy Kennedy? A democrat? He actually DID collude with Russia with hopes of keeping Reagan OUT of office. Just more hypocrisy by the Dems.

3 X 10 Matrix

Please Pass This message On To family, friends and neighbors.
Hello,
Lets look at a 3 x 3 matrix.
I get 3 people who read this message who agree to pass it on
1 X 3 = 3
3 of those pass it on to others and get 3 more people who agree to pass it on through 10 levels.NOTE: We know it is not going to happen exactly this way. Some people will not get 3 and some might get a whole lot more. We want to get the Make America Great Againinformation out to as many as possible.
3 X 3 = 9
9 X 3 = 27
27 X 3 = 81
81 X 3 - 243
243 X 3 = 729
729 X 3 = 2,187
2,187 X 3 = 6,561
6,561 X 3 = 19,683
That's 29,493 people who have read it. And it continues to grow through infinity!

Don Evans
The Freedom Loving Country Western Cowboy

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!