Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
RE: FollowLike ~ Increase Your Site Visits
2/11/2017 6:10:15 AM
As of this post, these many countries has visited:

+0
Stand-alone pages can be added to #Your_blog_site
5/9/2017 3:51:36 PM
Weebly is still FREE!

Stand-alone pages has been added to "JazLive"

If you are an "Adlandpro Affiliate" $$$ FREE Weebly is an excellent site to publish your Adlandpro Affiliate Mirror Page

I did get paid from Adlandpro: Proof: The sole owner of Adlandpro promptly pays affiliates. (Copied & pasted from Networking Viral at Jaz Network Cash ... blog post )

Not an "Adlandpro Affiliate yet? You can sign-up today.

Becoming an Adlandpro Affiliate was one of the 1st Opportunities, I took advantage of when I published my 2nd site, back in the mid 2000s; Jaz Network Cash is a FREE Yola site ... it takes more coding skills to publish at Yola $$$ Weebly is very easy ... both are FREE

My 1st commerce site JazLive.com has been sold ... I do not like the re-directs from my formerly owned URL and do not have control over the 'new owner' ... that experience is why I do not recommend 'beginners to spend money on owning a website' ... Publish FREE and if you soar *** You have the option of upgrading to OWN URL

Jan (aka) Jaz Green

Quote:
Weebly is a web-hosting service featuring a drag-and-drop website builder. The company is headquartered in San Francisco. The company was founded by chief executive officer (CEO) David Rusenko, chief technology officer (CTO) Chris Fanini, and chief operating officer (COO) Dan Veltri. The startup competes with Wix.com, Webs, WordPress.com, Squarespace.com, Jimdo, Yola, SnapPages, and other web-hosting and creation websites.

Weebly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I discovered this site in a social game community, 14 months ago. My blog: JazLive is my published Weebly site ~~~ my 1st 'test post' ... took less than 10 minutes to create & share ...

+0
"The Soul Drifters" #Dublin_GA_USA
6/10/2017 10:29:34 PM
Re-connected with a 'childhood friend' who is hosting

Picture

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!