Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Ed
Ed Diop

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
A Complete Business in a Box! Get YOURS today!
4/2/2016 1:48:51 AM
This is the Information & the Digital Age! Well Guess what?

We sell Information and "Specialized Knowledge"!

We sell unique Proprietary Digital, Educational, Informational, Self Help, Personal Development, Marketing & Business development, downloadable Product Packages.

We actually market 7 digital product packages! Each product package comes with the Resale Rights licenses, state of the art customized website with life time hosting, back office suite...ect

We also sell the Digital Franchise Style Business model and turn key automated structure wrapped around the 7 Digital Product Packages ...so its like owning internet based digital franchise virtual store fronts without the headaches associated with a typical "brick & mortar" franchise, and the world as your client base.

We have the EXCLUSIVE and Trademarked rights to market (for the 1st time in history) a Digital Franchise. Just like a business broker would sell a Subway or a Dominoes Pizza store to an interested business buyer, our marketing associates have the unique opportunity to sell a complete, "turn key" Digital Business.

BSA has REMARKABLY Minimized The Downsides and Maximized the Upsides associated with a Home Based Digital Franchise Business System!

The Success Education/Personal Growth Industry is an $11 Billion a Year and growing Industry Worldwide!

BECOME A DIGITAL FRANCHISE Owner/BROKER WITH BSA!

The Business Success Alliance, BSA, is a fantastic, top tier, Global, legitimate Home Based Business Opportunity, ideal for any one who is open to discover our Direct Sales System and who wishes to make a Positive Difference in the lives of others, while earning extra $3,000 to $5,000 in weekly profits! A lot of members get these financial results their first month in Business!

95% of the work is done for you! You still receive 100% COMMISSIONS. Our highly LEVERAGED Pay Plan involves 4 streams of Income with 3 of them being Passive Residuals. Sponsors & Mentors will even close your first 2 or 3 Enrollments for you! We do work as a team in a mutual spirit of cooperation. We are dedicated in taking a stand for personal and financial freedom in our lives and in the lives of others!

With the Business Success Alliance, you can Enjoy location flexibility, Time freedom and earn a SIGNIFICANT income as you help, assist, move, touch and inspire others!

Please CLICK here!

Our RECORDED Business Overview Call: 1-956-230-6393.

1-800-613-9498 Press# and leave me a message if you wish!

After watching the video and once you have gone through our entire website, please attend one of our 4 Live Conference Calls held weekly! Do your due diligence and have your questions answered, and see first hand how our automated "Done 4 You" Business Success Alliance system works.

RECEIVE $500, $2,000, $3,500, $7,500, $15,000, $25,000 and up to $50,000 PER TRANSACTION...in DAILY/WEEKLY OR MONTHLY profits to you.

Feel Free To Attend Our Live Calls held Mon. through Thurs. 5pm Pacific, 8pm Eastern. 641-715-3580. Access pin 229763#.

FIND OUT ABOUT THIS REMARKABLE SYSTEM & OPPORTUNITY TODAY! You have absolutely nothing to loose and EVERYTHING to gain by simply taking the FREE tour!

Now is the best time to get involved as we are just getting started (60 days ago) with the new format and branding of our Digital Franchise System!

Direct Access Here!

My System created an Enrolment my first few days in Business!
I am excited and so will you when you become properly informed!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!