Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
WARNING! You Are In Extreme Danger!
9/2/2015 9:25:13 AM
WARNING! You Are In Extreme Danger!
Hello,

This message is not about money. It is about life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness as outlined in the Declaration Of Independence For The United States Of America! We, the citizens of this once great country are in extreme danger of losing our freedom!

I know that is not what you want to hear right now. You probably have a lot of other things on your mind. I encourage you to take a minute to read the rest of this message to see where I get my information, then take a look at the subject titles in my forum. That information is absolutely vital to your personal and financial success! Not only you, but also your children & their children. As well as good people all over the world whose lives are being destroyed by actions taken by this government.

This is not the same country I grew up in and served in the military for more than 20 years. I was trained to be a boots on the ground warrior when I was young. Today I am an information warrior. Doing what I can to help people WAKE UP and STAY INFORMED about government lies & deception.

The U.S. Government is now operating like a giant international CORPORATION with no accountability for their actions. They don't care about you, or your rights. They only care about MONEY and POWER. You can't trust the mass media to tell you what is really going on in the world. All of that is absolutely full of government propaganda!

Thanks to the internet, we now have instant access to information provided by business & government whistle blowers and a whole lot of dedicated investigative journalists from the United States and around the world to tell us in words and in video about what is really going on in the world. I will be posting some of the most important articles and videos in this forum and WELCOME YOUR COMMENTS on any subject thread you see listed here in the forum.

P.S. I know you are busy. Especially if you need to make some money. I cannot help you with that. What I can do is encourage you to WAKE UP and STAY INFORMED about government lies & deception. Tell your neighbors & friends about this forum too. People who are not yet members of AdlandPro. Help spread the word. You too can be an information warrior.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!