Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
7 weeks in this is how our business is performing in the UK
8/25/2015 9:47:54 AM

***********Now Here is the reason you need to get on my team right now*************

JUNE WE RECRUITED 43 IBOS
JULY WE RECRUITED 111 IBOS
AUGUST SO FAR WE HAVE RECRUITED 307

IN JUNE WE SOLD £5977.60 IN PRODUCTS
IN JULY WE SOLD £21698.50 IN PRODUCTS
IN AUGUST SO FAR WE HAVE SOLD A WHOPPING £54398.47 IN PRODUCTS

THATS A WHOPPING 461 IBOS
AND A WHOPPING £82074.57 IN SALES

So you can see we are more than doubling each month, since we started in the UK in June 2015

Do not let this opportunity pass you by, is your business growing like this??

Message me and get on board now

We are looking for customers and distributors for a brand new to the UK product range. TLC has been in the USA for 14 years, and started selling in the UK 4 weeks ago. We have a huge range of health and wellness products.

In the UK 67% of men and 57% of women are considered overweight or obese and the weight loss industry is worth 1 billion in the UK per year.

These new products are so successful in the USA that they sell 15000 packets per day.

The flagship products are:

• IASO TEA – a gentle detoxing tea which had weight loss as a side effect
  • IASO COFFEE – 3 varieties of tasty coffee for weight loss.
  • NUTRA BURST – 98% absorption into the blood stream of this complete liquid vitamin supplement, containing 72 minerals
  • IASO HCG DROPS – with a strict diet these drops enable to user to shed 1 kilo per day.

We currently only have 160 distributors out of a population of 60 million so there is a huge untapped market. Now I’m looking for imaginative and proactive network marketers who want to get in on a genuine ground floor opportunity. They have thousands of distributors worldwide, we sell in 103 countries. In just 4 weeks we have signed 160 in the UK. The demand is so great we need so many more.

This is what makes this opportunity incredible, the health and wellness market is a multimillion pound industry, these products stand on their own merits and we are expecting to sign in the region of 5000 distributors by the end of the year in the UK. Imagine how rich the first 500 or 1000 Avon or kleeneze reps are now? They will be making thousands of pounds and I’m handing you the keys to the castle.

This is my personal invitation to you, get in now in this untouched market. We desperately need to get people on board now, people who want to make large amounts of money and are not afraid of hard work.You will be compensated handsomely.

• 100% guidance and support
  • 50% commission from day 1 on all sales including personal ones#
  • 50% match bonus on all personally enrolled people
  • And 10-50% on all people they enrol
  • A binary pay 10-25%
  • A lifestyle bonus when you become a director

Now you may just want to try the products as a customer, that’s fine you will get a preferential rate on our website. But if you join our distributor programme (for free) you would still pay the great rate, but you would get 50% commission back. There are no minimum orders and the pay structure is unbelievable.

If you are interested please message me

My rep ID is 5172991

Where you can see our extensive range of products or sign up for free as a distributor.

Please consider my offer carefully and for your own piece of mind research Total Life Changes and IASO TEA, I did I spent three days googling before I signed and it was the best decision I ever made.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!