Menu

Topokks Topokks

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Rockets nike air max 95 sale forward Parsons
6/10/2014 2:36:26 PM
Rockets nike air max 95 sale forward Parsons recently involved in business activities, which are sought after by fans, a lot of people are wearing Jersey Parsons came to number hundreds of people. People standing in long queues, and order photos and Parsons. However, the G2 's overnight ratings (10.2%) has equalled the Spurs ' record of successive finals G2. In addition, ratings for 30.7% G2 in Miami last year, up 3%, than the 2012 1%. Ratings for G2 in San Antonio 39.5%, 21% than a year ago. But lower than 2007 Spurs VS nike air max 2013 sale Cavaliers 8%.

"To go out with fans, this is a very good thing," Parsons said, "being able to meet with fans, with pictures this is really good. "" My wife is a fan of Parsons, "one fan said," she said, I used every day after Parsons ' endorsement nike air max 2012 uk of the perfume, I really haven't selected in this regard can only listen to her. "" Parsons is really high, he does not look like a real high on TV, "said a 6 year old fans.

In addition to participating nike blazer high womens in activities, Parsons also recently visited Houston nightclub. There are many beautiful spotted Parsons, and calls to take a picture with him, it appears that Parsons is really the hearts of female fans. A female fans upload photos to show off on their own social networks, and said: "if I was to be married to Parsons, I race to the scene of the venue to support him! ”

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!