Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: *Welcome John Sanchez! Winner Of The POTY 2005 Election*
1/31/2006 1:20:46 PM
Hello Robert! 8) Thank you for the congrats. LaNell and the other POTW's as well as the future POTW's have been a big help in the community. They all deserve a big thank you. Take care! 8) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador Try these out! 1st DollarRandomizer 2nd 12DailyPro 3rd Profits4Surfing 4th SafePlaceHyip< Easy. Safe. No risk.5th AlienTrust
+0
1/31/2006 1:35:04 PM
Hi Michael! :-) Yes it's truly and honor to have won this award and it's humbling. I hadn't really enjoyed the week like I would have if it weren't for the computer problems that started my week badly. It's just sinking in today what an honor an joy it is to be in this position. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by so many good friends. I love you all my friends! Thank you Michael for your kind words. Take care Buddy! 8) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador Try these out! 1st DollarRandomizer 2nd 12DailyPro 3rd Profits4Surfing 4th SafePlaceHyip< Easy. Safe. No risk.5th AlienTrust
+0
1/31/2006 1:40:00 PM
Hi Lola! :-) Thank you so much for your congrats. I appreciate you taking the time to post here. Take care my friend! ;-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador Try these out! 1st DollarRandomizer 2nd 12DailyPro 3rd Profits4Surfing 4th SafePlaceHyip< Easy. Safe. No risk.5th AlienTrust
+0
1/31/2006 1:43:54 PM
Hi Jeannie! :-) You're so sweet my friend. You have brought me joy with your comments. I really appreciate your comments. Take care Sweetie! :-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador Try these out! 1st DollarRandomizer 2nd 12DailyPro 3rd Profits4Surfing 4th SafePlaceHyip< Easy. Safe. No risk.5th AlienTrust
+0
1/31/2006 1:53:09 PM
Hello Elizabeth! :-) Thank you so much. Like I said earlier I'm just starting to enjoy it today. I had a tough week but now I can relax and let it all sink in. All my work was rewarding in its' self, but this is nice too. Thank you again Elizabeth! :-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador Try these out! 1st DollarRandomizer 2nd 12DailyPro 3rd Profits4Surfing 4th SafePlaceHyip< Easy. Safe. No risk.5th AlienTrust
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!