Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: *Welcome John Sanchez! Winner Of The POTY 2005 Election*
1/25/2006 4:36:16 AM
Hello Leon! :-) Good to see you Buddy! My work here is voluntary but I enjoy it. The title of Goodwill Ambassador is nice, I never thought I would hold that title. We just never know what life has instored for us. I'm having a great time here at Adland. Take care my friend! 8) JOHN
+0
1/25/2006 4:50:13 AM
Congratulations!! It is work like yours that makes Adland the best and most active community on line! Your return to Christ has to be of great help and inspiration in the roles you have taken on here!! Have an awesome week, God bless you,
Your Guruette On The Net Marianne McEachern Success Consultant
http://www.GuruetteOnTheNet.com
+0
1/25/2006 5:12:03 AM
Hello Marianne! :-) You're so kind, thank you! I enjoy what I do here and I guess it is my faith that makes me the happy person that I am. It's what motivates me to be kind to other people. Take care my friend! ;-) JOHN
+0
1/25/2006 7:03:23 AM
Hi John, Wauw what can I say, congrats off course duhuh :) My wish for you is that you reach all the goals that you set for yourself and I wish for you many more happy years filled with love from your children and your grandson, and that all that you invest your time and enery in turns into great suc-6! You deserve it as you are: the person of the year Greetings from the netherlands, your friend Linda
+0
Judy Woodson

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/25/2006 9:09:35 AM
Great introduction to the POTY, LaNell! And John, Look at all the wonderful responses! I had to read each and every one - surely you must have gotten the message now that you are much loved and appreciated here at Adland. I have only begun to work with you, but I am so looking forward to continuing as you are making the community so much more active and friendly. Congratulations my friend - you really deserve this! Judy :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!