Menu

May I share my passion with you?
3/26/2014 7:55:08 PM
I'm a passionate Makeup Artist/Beauty Consultant who loves nothing more than making others feel good! I became a Makeup Artist because I wanted to help people of all ages, create wonderful and lasting memories. Unlike myself, women do not wear makeup on a daily basis so I joined Mary Kay in her vision to make others feel important.

If you want a clean and professional makeup artistry that is well blended to perfection - Mary Kay by BDazzle is the right call to make. Whether you are: renewing your vows; planning your GRAND day as a Bride or Birthday Diva; creating your signature look for prom; we work with you diligently to ensure that you are, NOTHING LESS, than satisfied.

I am a Makeup Artist with a love for helping to create memories. My pricing is reasonable and I am open creating packages to accommodate your budget.

Our motto is "Own Your Right to BDazzle", which means that ALL human beings were created to succeed. However, I do believe that we MUST OWN IT because it is ours! That is our due-service; to help others DAZZLE THE WORLD

Love,

Brandie 'BDazzle' Dixon
Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
CEO/Makeup Artist of BDazzle Creationz
Business: 678-568-6547
Email: bdazzlecreationz@marykay.com
Social Media: www.facebook.com/mkbybdazzle
God First, Family Second, and Career Third

Love, Brandie 'BDazzle' Dixon Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant CEO/Makeup Artist of BDazzle Creationz 678-568-6547 bdazzlecreationz@marykay.com www.marykay.com/bdazzlecreationz www.facebook.com/mkbybdazzle
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!