Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Low Cost Professional Logos, Website Design, and Website Promotion
3/17/2014 5:44:21 PM
Hey fellow entrepreneurs,

My partner Serenity and I are owners of AJ & Serenity Services. In a nutshell, we consider ourselves the lower cost alternative to professional logo design, website creation, and promoting your online presence via SEO.

We understand that many of you are involved in either networking marketing or another form of working from home. If you need backlinks or social media exposure for your online presence, we would be more than happy to help.

Also, Serenity and I are continually improving our own online presence so that we can better serve our customers. If you have 5 - 10 minutes, we would love for you to take our survey. After you finish, you'll get a free ebook Tips For Success in Online Business & Entrepreneurship: Read This & You'll Be Ahead of Your Competition. Once again, you can take your survey here.

Right now we're in the research & development phase of creating a new info product. This info product - “Bootstrap Marketing - Online Business Success With Little/No Money” - will consist of an ebook and bonus materials that teach entrepreneurs how to start and/or market their business with little/no money, compete with the “big boys,” and achieve success online. If you have a few minutes, please visit http://goo.gl/forms/QfKuRCo8My and take our survey. Your honest feedback will help make our info product really awesome!
+0
R
R F

325 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Hi
3/17/2014 6:51:51 PM
I am making a small fortune,I hope you ore,
Watch videos.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!