Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (27th Edition)
1/22/2006 12:03:13 AM
Hi Dave, Congratulations!!! You really deserve this honor for everything that you do for this community. Your bio was wonderful and touching. You are a truly good man, Dave, enjoy your week as POTW. God Bless Your Good Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2006 12:14:15 AM
Hi LaNell, Thank you! I truly appreciate your friendship and am always amazed by how much time and effort YOU dedicate to your friends here on Adlandpro. May God richly bless you. Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2006 12:18:38 AM
Hi Bob, Yep, most Canadians know where Gibsons is, home of the long running TV series, The Beachcombers. It is also where the Stephen King thriller, Needful Things was filmed. :) I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to our little hideaway here on the "Sunshine Coast." There's a new wreck to dive on here now if you missed it - an old navy ship was stripped and sunk in Sechelt Inlet and has a reputation for being a very exciting dive. Thanks for being a friend, Bob! God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2006 12:20:42 AM
Hi Janise, It is a blessing for me to be a part of this community and to have friends like you. Thank you for your blessings. :) God bless, Dave
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2006 12:27:49 AM
Dave, I believe BC is about as close to God's country as one could get. I have seen some very beautiful places up there in my travels, and would someday like to have some land in the woods near a lake with a stream nearby. I think climate has a way of affecting our personalities and the more time we spend in nature the closer we get to God and hear Him speak to us. Best wishes with your achievement Dave, enjoy your week!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!