Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: 100 posts
1/22/2006 5:53:44 PM
Hi LaNell, :) :) :) Everyone is just so wonderful! 100 posts? maybe that's what's wrong with my wrists...? LOL!! Just kidding. I am truly honored and blessed. Thank you. God bless, Dave
+0
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (27th Edition)
1/22/2006 6:03:45 PM
"Dave" Hey Kings Kid!! :) Looks like I will be seeing you at the top next week. Leave some room for me on the throne :) God bless you my special friend!! :) Doc aka KINGS KID ....Romans 8:28><> 8)
+0
1/22/2006 6:37:13 PM
Congratulations Dave! This is an honour well deserved.Thank you for sharing your Bio with us all...sounds like a good life,and there is nothing quite like the stay at home mom.Hopefully the children can keep up the trend.Your love and open stand for Jesus is inspiring and it blesses me. Kind Regards Nadine
+0
1/22/2006 7:06:36 PM
Hello John and LaNell :) A Big Congratulations to you Dave!!! loved reading your bio, you are truly a well deserved person to be honored for POTW!!! Enjoy your Spotlight. God Bless :)
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/22/2006 8:17:39 PM
Hi Nadine, Thank you so much. Yes, life has been wonderful. It's not that it has been easy - far from it at times, but it is because God has always carried me through when I was in trouble, and always showed me in the end that he loves me, won't let me down no matter what, and that he has a good purpose even in the midst of extreme difficulty. What could be more wonderful than that? I do hope and pray that our children will be able to have mom at home in their own families, as it is so good for the children and worth having less if necessary so the kids can have the mother. I am constantly amazed at how moms CAN do it all the time - we need to be sure to always hold moms up to the Lord in prayer. They have a HUGE and extraordinarily important job. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!